Esteemed Contributor

All things DAYS, wk of 07/10

Lori is home and hopefully will be joining us soon!

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 07/10

Lori, looking forward to you joining in. Take care.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline - Lori said please thank sunala and lilysmom for their good wishes. She was so surprised and happy to get that message.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister  Does lori sound like  she's doing well? I'll head on over and tell sunala and lilysmom.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline - In yesterday's message she said she was exhausted and couldn't walk - but - knows she will get there eventually.  Lori realizes she has a long road ahead of her, but is positive about it.  She did joke about her Tate's vanilla cookies, so all things considered, I think she is doing as well as can be expected.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister  Sounds positive-hope this means she won't need more surgery for the failed part? Don't ask her, tho, just wait until she offers.

More good wishes to lori from carebears. She probably knows her and lori probably knows carebears. Thanks

Esteemed Contributor

I hope Lori is doing well and will be back soon.   Does anyone know what is/was wrong with her?

Come back soon Lori....Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline - I will tell Lori about carebears good wishes.  I haven't asked her about any follow-up. It is up to her to go into more detail.

I can't get over what Morgan Fairchild looks like - wonder if she is on some medication that makes her so puffy.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hope Lori is doing well!  Miss seeing her post on the DAYS board.

Observations for toDAY:

Dario is a fool and a nutjob all rolled into one.  How irresponsible is he to begin their new married life in debt?  Is he planning on robbing a bank?  He's so stupid, he'll probably try to pay in Monopoly money. 

I don't like the whispering police commisioner.  I don't even know his name.  All I know is that he has a perpetual scowl on his face and he WHISPERS everything.  Wonder if he orders that way in the drive through?  Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

A few weeks ago, I said I thought Morgan was on prednisone or something, but many people said no, she went overboard with fillers.  I still say she is ill.  Especially today after I got a good look.  Her whole body is swollen.  I saw a picture of her from 2 years ago and she was not that large.  Yes, I know the pounds can be packed on in a short period of time, but I still think there is an issue. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix