Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS wk of 06/26

@Daysdee wrote:

@twinsister wrote:

I understand what you all are saying, but I have watched from the beginning and won't give up on DAYS.  It could certainly be better and hopefully it will be soon.  As much as I complain, I would miss it terribly if it went off the air.  It is a part of my day.

I would say exactly the same thing.

Guess I'm #6.

Honored Contributor

mama, if you have news of how it went for lori, would you please post here?

Honored Contributor

That was some get up Jade was dressed in, just awful.

Trusted Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

The Tripp/Kayla storyline is just not believable at all!  First, why did everyone abandon the nurses' station.  Don't they have security cameras to monitor safety issues (case in point what Tripp did) from the unmanned, miniature sized nurses' station?

Claire really needs to eat something.  I've said it before, but that girl is skeletal. 

Conehead Jade needs to fall down the elevator shaft and just go away. 

Angelica's face is awful!  She looks like a Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade balloon.  Whoever told her that was a good look, was very, very wrong. 

The bad writing has made me cranky today,Woman LOL

I agree with everything you said,  and Tripp?????  I thought I was going to like him, but now NO!   Someone will die and hopefully they throw him in jail for life, and you know what Joey did will also come out,  and they can share a cell!!  Never to be seen again....

I hope Claire is getting some help with her  lack of weight, because she does look sick..hope someone can help her.   Jade,  yuck...go away!

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

That was some get up Jade was dressed in, just awful.

@Shelbelle  -  The jeans she was wearing today looked like my cat got hold of them and went beserk.Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

@mishka14    Tripp changed the chart on a patient that had already died.   I sure hope he doesn't do it to a patient and then he or she dies.   Hate this storyline.

@twinsister    I totally agree with you!   I would miss it too much also, even though I FF practically the whole show.   I also thought of you twin when Andre was being mean to Gabi.   LOL   I just love when he gets like that.   He's our MAN!!!

Just waiting for Nicole to leave because I can not stand her.    Conehead Jade makes me sick!!   Who would think making a s e x tape would make you rich!!   Well, it did happen to Kim K.    UGH!!!!    Gabi looks just like her too.

Hope our Lori is doing good!!

Honored Contributor

What is going on with our Lori, did I miss something, thanks.

Honored Contributor

shel, she posted quite  a while ago that she was going to have surgery today. That's all I know.

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle I'm with you.  I work full time.  I watch in the evenings when I can, or sometimes catch up on weekends.  I would miss it terribly if it wasn't on.  I usually come on here before watching to check how the show went.  Sometimes you all save me some time.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

@smileshannon wrote:

I do wish they were keeping Deimos on the show.  He could have been the next Stefano- like character.  Always doing all this bad stuff but never getting caught. I think there was potential in his character that was never fufilled.

I agree.  They always need a villain/trouble-maker.

Exactly, Sonny doesn't make a good villain.  I wanted Deimos to fill the roll of a ruthless character.