Esteemed Contributor
Here we go again.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

Re: All things DAYS wk of 06/26

Can't comment anymore - no longer watching - it's just too stupid anymore - insults my intelligence. 

Trusted Contributor

I totally agree.  I was a Days Fan for 30+ years. Then they made it so dark, killed off major charactors.  It was like an alternate universe.  nothing good or happy happened to anyone. Even the daytime scenes looked like night time.  All the walls in all the interior shots were different shades of green (as though they got a discount on green paint.  It was so depressing that i stopped watching about a year or so ago.  I even went to their facebook page and begged them to bring back the old Days, but they were apparently not interested in hearing my opinion. This is why the soaps are all disappearing.  No longer a good escape.

Honored Contributor

I'm taping it and hoping for a better week.

Trusted Contributor

@AuntG  Me too.  I have hope.  It may be misplaced, but I'm still hoping. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

Can't comment anymore - no longer watching - it's just too stupid anymore - insults my intelligence. 

I get it, but help is on the way next month with new writer! Hang on.

Respected Contributor

I've been with them from the start.  Can't believe how bad it is and now they are so desparate, they're bringing back all the dead people.  What a waste.  Thank goodness there are so many other things to do.

Trusted Contributor

I too have watched DAYS many years...since 1972!  Its gotten so bad as you have all seen.  When Alice and Tom were both gone, I thought it would be good to have another couple step up as the core that held it together.  They never did that.  Long ago I thought Hope and Bo would be that.  But then he left.  I agree we need occasional funny things or happy occurences.  Otherwise I am gone too! Waiting for the new writer!

Esteemed Contributor

I understand what you all are saying, but I have watched from the beginning and won't give up on DAYS.  It could certainly be better and hopefully it will be soon.  As much as I complain, I would miss it terribly if it went off the air.  It is a part of my day.

Trusted Contributor

@twinsister Right there with you. Smiley Happy