Esteemed Contributor

All things DAYS, wk of 01/01

No show on New Year's Day.  Woman Sad

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 01/01

H e double hockey sticks

Actually, this may surprise a lot of you, hockey attracts a very upscale audience.  Before I was buying I assumed hockey would have demos like NASCAR but it turns out lots of moneyed people love hockey.  And so the network is cashing in as they do every New Year's Day.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline, from last week, thank you, the whole last month has been challenging, nothing to do with the holidays, but I'm still here to tell it!

Honored Contributor

Some comments on stuff from last week's thread:

Yes, Theo is being sent away for rehab and yes it's because the actor was fired.  

Doug and Chloe will not be singing as the show won't pay the steep fees for using the music.

@Shelbelle, two web sites, yours and another, had to apologize for the misinformation about Nicole appearing.  I only trust spoilers from Daytime Royalty, not only are they vetted but some of these people know people at the show.

Speaking of spoilers I see the spoiler boxes are disappearing -- let's please keep them, don't want to drive anyone away.

Honored Contributor

Oh, and SOD, I trust spoilers from SOD but DR usually has them first.  BTW @MamaWick I read that  SOD has cut almost 20 pages from the magazine yet they raised the price.  The nerve!!!

Honored Contributor

I have no words for Abigail's dress -- not any style from any period.  Eduardian, Victorian, Martian, no one has dressed like that (well, maybe Martians, I shouldn't speak for them) and that dress did her no favors.

Agree Kate's was loud.

Thought Hope looked the most beautiful she's looked in years.  Her makeup was flawless.  Loved the gown, the color, the open sides, the jewelry back, her earrings, all of it.  

So there's tens of people involved in wardrobe, hair and makeup and except for  Hope IMO everyone looked really bad so how did one person pull off Kristian Alfonso's look?  A mystery.

Vivian's skin is impossibly creamy.  Amazing.  Like Adele's.  Loved her entrance.

Honored Contributor

Brady has a long history of alcoholism.  How is it he suddenly can control his drinking, drink when he wants, not when he doesn't?

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
There will not be a whose-the-daddy story about Lani's baby after all unless she lies.  The baby is Eli's.  The DAYS twitter feed did a poll on who people want to see Gabi and Lani with -- overwhelming Gabi and JJ were the favorite couple and they want to see Lani with Eli.  Well, maybe in seven months LOL.
Honored Contributor

The couple I'd like to get together and stay a couple is Jen and Eric. She's probably older, but I like those two.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LoriLori  Really glad to hear from you.

I recall Brady saying once when people kept hounding him about having a drink; 'I had trouble with drugs, not  alcohol! I can have a drink and stop.'