Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk 09/19

Oh yeah...if that was a true panic room, it would have been climate controlled, even in a power outage...i.e. a generator backup. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Teenagers don't ever refer to social media as "social media."  

I know that's a leftover from yesterday but I have no comments about today's show.  zzzzzzzz

Honored Contributor

Did you notice the panic room wasn't dark? 

Honored Contributor

Are we going to be subjected to Aiden taking the Stefano folder out of his briefcase once a DAY to look at it, much as Ciara and the earring?

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline  That's what I'm saying!  There was a backup and it would not have been hot in there, stupid new writers.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

Did you see it??? Did you see when Orpheus sat down in his nice easy chair and his coffee???? He was holding the cup with one hand and gesturing wildly at Steve with the other!!! No gun!!! He must have put it down and Steve didn't make a move!!!!! I thought I would jump thru the screen and knock some sense into Steve. Dumb and dumber. Ya blew it, Steve. But thanks for the laughs about Larry, Curly and Moe.

mama, someone used the carp word-did you hear it? 

One could only remember the hot room with Carrie and........(who?) and that song playing. snow I think you knew that song at the time but I can't remember the title. The world's worst scene.

I really didn't think it was necessary to strip that far down toDAY, Chad. Gabi didn't. Have to give Gabs credit. No implants. Hard to find a gal toDAY without 'em.

I so agree about Theo reverting to his autistic side. Can stress really do that? I don't know.

Jud,   yeah that stupid stupid song with Rafe and Carrie,   "FEEL THE HEAT"    hahahaha   I can still hear it!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline  DUHHHH!!!!!

Also, have you noticed that Roman says "pizzed off" only he uses the real word.  I hear that word a lot in a lot of shows now.  It's commonly used - as is dammit and other slang words.

I didn't notice Adrienne's wig yesterDAY but I DID notice that Hope had some false hair going on with her real hair combed over it and a large clip holding it on the top.  She usually doesn't wear any hair clips but when she does, it's to hold her fake hair together.

Why is Aiden so obsessed with Hope (more than usual).... It's almost as though this is not the real Aiden, but a doppleganger.

Why couldn't the three stooges at least have some beards and moustaches going on, besides just the silly hats???

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

Are we going to be subjected to Aiden taking the Stefano folder out of his briefcase once a DAY to look at it, much as Ciara and the earring?

Yes - in true Salem tradition.  Remember Serena walking around with that stupid elephant in her bag?  Every time she was in Horton Square, she would take it out and look at it.

Chad and Gabi sweating in their underwear toDAY, reminded of that awful scene with Carrie, Rafe and the ice cubes.   I just can't erase that scene from my mind.

Esteemed Contributor

@snowball I didn't see your post about Carrie and Rafe until  after I had posted about the same thing.  That song - Feel the Heat -  spare me please!!!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@snowball I didn't see your post about Carrie and Rafe until  after I had posted about the same thing.  That song - Feel the Heat -  spare me please!!!@

@twinsister  HAHAHAHAHA    the song is playing in my head now.   I was thinking, are the writers actually going to do another stupid hot scene!!!  Carrie and Rafe with their stupid fans on and the ice cubes dripping down the neck and that song!!!!