Super Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, week of 04/11/2016

HI,everyone.I sure hope what I put in the spoiler question  is not true either.

I have always loved Eric,especially as the priest.To suddenly  downgrade him to an alcoholic and  killer of Daniel is 1 of the worst stories they came up with.If they wanted to get rid of both actors,there were so many other SL's the writers could have developed.

I did feel so sorry for Marlena and Roman..Eric seemed so pleased to have had no alcohol in 3 days but wasn't that some type wine Jennifer was mixing with her pills?Then she gave it to him too.

I often thought the 2 of them would make a good couple  before they got messed up with booze and drugs.But at least we don't have to worry about her getting pregnant.LOL.

So now Abby can only remember what she did to Ben in her dreams.Woman SurprisedI have never dreamed  anything that happened to me exactly like it happened.

Super Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@Dawn01 LOL at "Marlena could work 24 hours a day and not help all of them."  I felt really really bad for her today.  Didn't everyone?

How could they let a superb actor like GV go.  Well, our loss is Oprah's gain.    

Lori,I agree completely with you.Do you know when he will start his new show and is it on Oprah's network?

Super Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

...Just learned from JJ that Ben was faking his mental illness. I had no clue.

@Judaline, I'm not sure that's true.  Seems like JJ's planning to go there as part of the cover-up?  I don't know but JJ in his cop uniform looks like a kid in a Halloween costume to me.  He's been on the force five minutes and handling one of the biggest cases ever in Salem.

Lori,I must agree.I love JJ but he is just not the cop Rafe is.I doubt Ben would be scared of him if Ben was awake.

Jud,That threw me too when JJ said Ben was faking it.Who knows?Look at his dad.Great role model.

Honored Contributor

@Dawn01, it is being produced by and for Oprah's network.  The name of the show is "Queen Sugar."  It takes place and is filmed in Louisiana.  About a sugar plantation.  Th girl who played Paige has a role in it too.  No premiere date yet, they are still in production.  I would never watch this kind of show but I'm thinking about it because I love him so much!

Frequent Contributor

I had the pleasure of meeting Greg and some of the other Days guys in April 2014 in Atlanta and Greg is really good looking in person!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LoriLori wrote:

Today's supposed to be the day Rope kiss for the first time.  I wanted them together for the longest time.  But they have zero chemistry.

GV broke my heart so much yesterday it almost makes me want to watch Oprah's show.  Almost.  Paige has a little role in it too.  Success is the best revenge!  

@LoriLori  Rope, that's hilarious!!!Woman LOL  I had no idea that GV was going to do a show on Oprah's network.  I really liked him as Eric. 

Did you ever see the Hallmark movie, Second Chances, with him and Sammy?  He is a firefighter that gets injured, rents a room in her home and, shocker, they fall in love! 

Honored Contributor

@Dawn01

That would really be a shocker if Jen got pregant!!! You never knw  it could happenWoman LOL

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88

I watched that movie  also..it was cute but very predictable..Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

I think a lot of us watched the Sami/Eric movie-Lifetime, wasn't it? I really liked it. She looks much better today-I saw part of it again last week or the week before.

Well, finally, Rafe made his move. I had to reminisce right there, because when I was young, I was sitting in my backyard with a boy I liked and I knew he liked me. After some small talk, he all of a sudden said, 'I'm not going to sit here all night' and laid one on me. Wow. True love. I wonder what Kenny's doing these days, lol. Anyway, Rafe kind of did the same thing toDAY.

But I digress. Hope was getting on my nerves so badly with that whispering. And when they closed the empty pub to talk, she still whispered to Caroline. And when they got to Jen's empty house, she still whispered to Rafe. That last scene was a doozy. I could have done without the Deimos/Kate display tho.

IF anyone can take Deimos down, it would be Nicole. Caroline and Nicole should cook up a plan to get him. Nicole has done this kind of thing before-and she can do it again!!! It wasn't long ago she got the goods on somebody-who the heck was it? Had to do with Eric and a girl and he thought she loved him but she only wanted the statue in Daniel's apt? 

Honored Contributor

kate..shaking my head!!

preds 06-21-20