Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, week of 03/28/2016

I am very confused about what's happening with Abigail. You see Ben, then nothing. Who is causing this to happen to Abigail. Why is the actress leaving. It will be hard to replace her. You want her and Chad to have happy times. You don't want it to drag until they replace her. That's the couple I like. I thought Theresa would be gone but now a wedding. 😞
Honored Contributor

@Mpdal1 wrote:
I am very confused about what's happening with Abigail. You see Ben, then nothing. Who is causing this to happen to Abigail. Why is the actress leaving. It will be hard to replace her. You want her and Chad to have happy times. You don't want it to drag until they replace her. That's the couple I like. I thought Theresa would be gone but now a wedding. 😞

The actress left on her own accord last Dec. she will be seen into next month, but they have not replaced her yet, so they needed to find a reason to have Abby leave the show for a while. She is imagining seeing Ben, which will lead her to a nervous breakdown, putting her away for a while like her Grandma Laura was. When the part is recast we will see a new Abby, probably back ot her normal self.

Honored Contributor

Kate Mansi is a class act.  She agreed to stay past the time her contract ended, in other words past the time she wanted to leave, so she could wrap up Abigal's story properly.  

Respected Contributor

Seriously, was Deimos lurking around outside the mansion just waiting for Maggie to fall down the stairs?  He waltzed in like he owned the place, Victor should have just called 911 and kicked Deimos out in the process.  I'm in disbelief that Victor has more faith in Deimos having a cure than a doctor.

I felt so sorry for Abigail and Chad.  It would have been awful, when she went into the garden, if Ben really was there.  Maybe I'm going crazy, because I want to believe her.Woman Happy  She didn't even want to be alone with Thomas, like she doesn't trust herself - so sad. 

Honored Contributor

Who walks up the center of the stairs? Everyone walks to the right or left so they can hold onto the bannister. ESPECIALLY older people. Maggie walks up in the middle of the stairway. Not only did it look stupid, it was stupid. And Victor was stupid for not going along with her in the first place. 

Chad and Abby were so good together toDAY. He is very caring. And loving. He'll take good care of the baby while she's gone away and I'm assuming she will go away. There is a lot of talk about it. 

I was wondering toDAY-why was Brady so named? He isn't a Brady, John isn't a Brady, where did it come from?

Esteemed Contributor

John and Isabella named him Brady in honor of THE Brady's who actually took John in when they thought he was Roman. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

John and Isabella named him Brady in honor of THE Brady's who actually took John in when they thought he was Roman. 

Yes, and it was John who bought Caroline and Shawn the pub they call The Brady Pub.  Before that they had a very tiny little place where they served her famous chowder.

Esteemed Contributor

The Brady Pub used to be a fish market.....

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle Thanks! How thoughtful of John. I can't recall that time.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If i walk up'/down any steps  i'm always "holsing" duh correcting."to."holding" on to the railing..even the 10 steps going down/my basement steps and back up them!!!

I'm wondering like others why she didn't walk up holding onto the railing after feeling dizzy all day??

So do you think Abby bumped into Ben going back into the house????

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."