Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, week of 02/20

Hahahahaahahahaha, I got a promotion from QVC!  They just notified me I'm "esteemed."  That's because I've made 5,000 posts and you ladies probably read 4,700 of them!  

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@IlliniGirl88Thanks for clarifying that.  I thought for a moment, that it was true.  I asked hubby and he said he never heard of that, so I thought I would ask if you were serious.  I must have missed Chad's remark, but then again, I miss a lot of stuff nowaDAYS..... LOL

I haven't watched toDAY yet - but am waiting for hubby to go to the hospital for a sleep apnea test.  I will be alone tonight for the first time in a long time.  I will catch up on all my recorded programs - or most of them.......

@sophiamarie  -  No problem.  His teeth were chattering when he said it.Woman LOL  Such a silly theory, but it's our beloved soap, so anything goes. 

I missed most of toDAYS episode, except for the last five minutes or so.  Hope your husband does well with the test.  My husband had to do a sleep apnea test a few years ago and he said he got the worst nights sleep, because so many things were attached to his head.Woman Embarassed  Take care tonight!

Honored Contributor

Why are they even wasting our time with Eric being given air time??

Boring!

Fake sobbing,whispering all the time,etc!!

Why even show Marlene  whispering also  while talking to Eric..is their something in that room causing it??

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

They never mentioned providing a stable home for this child, Chloe has no job or permanent home. And if Nic is seriously done with Deimos, Chloe should give Holly back to her.

Parker is always at a play date or with school friends.  Chloe doesn't work.  Nicole should have given up Deimos if her baby was that important to her.  Sorry to hear he is leaving; they need a villain and he makes a good one.

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@IlliniGirl88  That body heat thing..... :lol

Chad made some stupid remark that he and Gabby needed to remove their clothes so they could stay warm, which makes zero sense.  Joking about how dumb his remark was.

It's a fact, girls, as John would say. Maybe it is for situations like Mt. Everest, but it is supposed to work. I think people die anyway, tho. 

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@IlliniGirl88@AuntG  Are you joking or serious.  Please explain.  I have never heard of this before.  Duh...............

----------

I'm usually joking when I comment on Days, but my husband and I actually had a conversation about conserving body heat.  I said you should wear a lot of layers and he said skin to skin contact is actually is warmer.  I teased him because Chad said they needed to disrobe and my husband felt like his point was validated.  

Esteemed Contributor

Okay - let's face it.  Those two were not going to save their lives, skin to skin.  Layers would work for them under those conditions.  Maybe hikers in a group - I can see that, but these two, never in a million years.  How much body heat do those two have anyway?  I mean, after a few minutes, they were comatose, right???

Honored Contributor

Another dreary DAY. I don't see why I was forced to attend a funeral for this guy that I didn't even know. The whole thing was so awful IMO.

I'm waiting for Chad to utter one more, ''GAAAAA-BY" as his wife sits by his side. 

Dario is so smitten. Best keep his distance-the girl's taken. I guess he's waiting to see if he can pick up the pieces.

All in all I thought the show was really a drag toDAY. 

Honored Contributor

@Judaline, have you never been to a funeral where the mother and the ex-wife were each alone with the casket reciting a soliloquoy to the deceased?  I thought that was a thing.  :eyeroll:

Honored Contributor

Things I didn't like toDAY:

Maggie and Julie chewing the scenery and all but swallowing one another's heads.

Maggie yet again speaking as if Daniel is her only child. 

Valerie talking to the casket.

Julie talking to the casket.

Abigail talking to Chad as though she never married a serial killer who killed, among other people, her cousin Will

Abigail talking to and then knocking over (were you all in disbelief like me), knocking over the angel!

Everything else except the dramatic entrance of Eli at the end, and I don't care about him but his entrance was at least soapy

ToDAY made me wonder why it took NBC/Corday several more months to fire the head writers.  So.bad.