Valued Contributor

Re: All things DAYS--MARCH 2019 (possible spoilers)

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@pigletsmom wrote:

Bring back Anne! And since I'm sick of Jennifer she would be good with Jack for some comedic relief.

@pigletsmom  YES!!  BRING BACK ANNE!!!  I completely forgot about her.  I liked her character - she was quick-witted - a great foil for Jen - and she has possibley THEEEE best curls.

On a side note, yesterday's show -- the scene with Diana Colville and Uncle Vic -- when she got up and left the room, WHERE THE HECK DID SHE GO????  She walked off into some unknown hallway or exit we've never, ever seen anyone go to.  She didn't leave through the regular doorway cuz Sonny and Brady were standing there.  Where did she go?  Did I miss her asking Uncle Vic if she could go to the restroom or something?

Which brings me to this observation -- as we all know, only in Salem, people could be 100 feet away and facing the opposite direction, but someone would be able to overhear a conversation.  In yesterday's scene with Brady and Sonny right there in the doorway, couldn't Uncle Vic and Diana hear Brady as he used his regular voice to ask Sonny why he was eavesdropping??  

I noticed that and was wondering where she went as well. Slipping out the "back door" perhaps?

Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

i would love to see Maxine come back too.

------

@RetRN  when others mentioned Anne, I wondered how we forgot her. She was great when she plotted with some of the baddies on the show.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@RetRN wrote:

i would love to see Maxine come back too.

------

@RetRN  when others mentioned Anne, I wondered how we forgot her. She was great when she plotted with some of the baddies on the show.

Oh yeah, they should definitely bring Anne back. I don't know how I forgot about her, but I did.

Honored Contributor

o/t  A lot of us here are I Love Lucy fans. Have you seen the Google cartoon for today? Go to google and click on the cartoon-it will move.

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

o/t  A lot of us here are I Love Lucy fans. Have you seen the Google cartoon for today? Go to google and click on the cartoon-it will move.

Thanks Jud.  I love Lucy!

Honored Contributor

Long time veteran soap star, Robin Strasser is coming to Days, her character is still unknown . She was first seen in the mid 60's as the origoinal Rachel on Another World, then was Dorain on One Life to Live and been on others too. she is always a Diva!!!

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle 

Big fan of AW.....can't wait to see her again!

tyvmHeart  for letting us know!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Long time veteran soap star, Robin Strasser is coming to Days, her character is still unknown . She was first seen in the mid 60's as the origoinal Rachel on Another World, then was Dorain on One Life to Live and been on others too. she is always a Diva!!!

Hmmm... what character will she be playing??  I wonder.  Hopefully it's someone really good.

Honored Contributor

@Jackson08 

me too...to shake up Days a bit more with all these  boring stories that should have ended long ago!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had "Perry Mason" on for background noise this morning.  I was walking through the room and saw a very young Frances Reid on the show.  Loved seeing Mrs. Horton today!