Respected Contributor

All things DAYS--MARCH 2019 (possible spoilers)

I can't believe we are almost done with another month of 2019.  There were some sweet moments in February.  I'm sure sorry to see Chabby go.

This month's question--who would you like to see back on our show?  It can't be anyone who has passed away IRL because obviously, they can't come back.  I would like to see Calliope and Eugene, Bo, Vivian, Carrie and Austin.

Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS--MARCH 2019 (possible spoilers)

@DrKelli wrote:

I can't believe we are almost done with another month of 2019.  There were some sweet moments in February.  I'm sure sorry to see Chabby go.

This month's question--who would you like to see back on our show?  It can't be anyone who has passed away IRL because obviously, they can't come back.  I would like to see Calliope and Eugene, Bo, Vivian, Carrie and Austin.

Martino Vitali! He played Ava's gangster father, played by Joe Penny. I love Joe Penny-that's why I'd like to see him come back!

Respected Contributor

- Bo (just because I always liked his character and he seems even keeled)

- Maxine (she'd have the hospital whipped into shape and could deliver some good zingers to people who need it)

- Eugene and Calliope (they were so funny)

- Lucas and Anne (they'd have to be a couple, they'd be cute and add some comic relief)

- Nathan Horton (we need a cute, young doctor)

- Henderson (he's just never around to keep the riff raff out of Vic's mansion)

- Sister Mary Moira (have her show up every once in a while to slap someone's hand with a ruler and get them back on track with their life)

- Kristen DiMera (she's just a great, bad character)

- Susan Banks (have her show up every once in a while too, just to tell someone they're,"Mane, mane, mane!")

I'm sure they're more, but these are the ones that popped into my head.

Respected Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 , when Susan (Eileen Davidson) was a regular character back in the 90s, I had a wire fox terrier puppy named Elvis and when she'd start yelling ELVIS, ELVIS WHERE ARE YOU??? He would run into the room with the tv and just stare at it, like, I'm right here, what do you want.

Honored Contributor

Maxine should come back. She made all the hospital scenes so much better. Remember the gossipy nurse in lavender scrubs? Maxine would straighten out employees that stirred up trouble.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG 

Another vote for Maxine....she was funny but could be stern when needed...and has a great singing voice for the Nurses BallHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@DrKelli 

Good list of who you would like back..

Vivian, Calliope and Eugene were good for laughs!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@DrKelli   -  That's hilarious!  Poor little puppy dog, Elvis, confused by DOOL.Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

- Bo (just because I always liked his character and he seems even keeled)

- Maxine (she'd have the hospital whipped into shape and could deliver some good zingers to people who need it)

- Eugene and Calliope (they were so funny)

- Lucas and Anne (they'd have to be a couple, they'd be cute and add some comic relief)

- Nathan Horton (we need a cute, young doctor)

- Henderson (he's just never around to keep the riff raff out of Vic's mansion)

- Sister Mary Moira (have her show up every once in a while to slap someone's hand with a ruler and get them back on track with their life)

- Kristen DiMera (she's just a great, bad character)

- Susan Banks (have her show up every once in a while too, just to tell someone they're,"Mane, mane, mane!")

I'm sure they're more, but these are the ones that popped into my head.

Oh, those are so good! I have to agree altho I wonder how Euge and Calliope would play toDAY. Not sure. And if you're going to request Henderson I guess we should add Harold to the lot. 

Respected Contributor

@Judaline- Thanks for reminding me of Harold, I couldn't think of his name, probably because he hasn't been seen in like 2 years.  He could have been useful today, with crazy Gabi barging into DiMansion wearing her lowcut bodycon dress (when it's like 20 degrees in Chicago).