Trusted Contributor

Re: All things DAYS—JANUARY 2020 (possible spoilers)

@sunshine 919   Just a warning, the show is not what it used to be. Stories now make no sense, just when something gets good, the writers ruin it. No one is happy for more than 5 minutes and I could go on and on. So don't expect too much.  SorrySmiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

@sunshine 919   Just a warning, the show is not what it used to be. Stories now make no sense, just when something gets good, the writers ruin it. No one is happy for more than 5 minutes and I could go on and on. So don't expect too much.  SorrySmiley Sad

Thanks for the heads up.  I use to be so involved in soaps.  Don't need to get involved again.  Soaps use to be so good.Smiley HappySmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Oh,say it isn’t so Victor. There are so few good actors left on this show, we can’t lose you.

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie Hattie is in John and Marlena's guest room.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, Hattie was in the guest room, but will be leaving so "Steve" can move in to keep Marlena safe. Idiots!!!

Respected Contributor

@wakefield64 Victor is seldom on the show. He's probably tired. I hope he doesn't leave either.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If the spoiler regarding Victor really happens, then you can bet Maggie will hit the bottle. Maybe during this time, we'll learn what really happened to Will. I thought he was the fall guy for Maggie's drunk driving.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

Yes, Hattie was in the guest room, but will be leaving so "Steve" can move in to keep Marlena safe. Idiots!!!

@Lisa now in AZ   How big is their apt. anyway???  I mean, with a guest room, there are probably 2 bathrooms.  So Stevano and Hattie are sharing a shower???  IDIOTS is right....  Half of the cast is now the "walking dead".....

Honored Contributor

Do soap operas do relevant storylines anymore? I'm sick of back-from-the-dead and plastic surgery stories that bring actors back in different bodies. If they wanted to deal with a real issue, they could make the nanny be a pedophile who little Ari doesn't want to be with - perhaps she could suffer anxiety worrying about young David. I don't mean to lump thirty year old male nannies into some bizarre group, but it could prove to be a provocative story with real social implications instead of all this silliness.

Respected Contributor

🤔In fact, Sonny, "technically," you ARE still married.

What worries you masters you.