Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS, week of May 28, 2018

@snowball - Hi snow!!!!  Glad you are OK - we missed you!!  So we besties can all share Gilles - hope he doesn't mind - LOL!!!

I'm very happy about Ben being back and of course always happy when Stefan is on!!!

Hope you keep posting occasionally!!

Trusted Contributor

@twinsister    I certainly will try to post more.   And yes, STEFAN!!!!   I am sooooooooo in love with him!!!!  

Honored Contributor

@snowball, haven't been able to catch that movie.  Boo hiss.  They don't have much at all On Demand and every time I look they have other stuff on.  If you ever see it again would love a heads-up.  What's the name again?

@Judaline, can't believe it's two years for OT.  It seems like more (were we really having that much fun only two years ago?  seems like forever since we've had that much fun, you were the three Lucys and things were light and funny and fun) but to you maybe it feels like yesterday.  So sorry.

Trusted Contributor

@LoriLori    The name of the movie with Ben is called Stalked by a Reality Star.   I will let you know when I see it will be on again.   Loved him in it.     And it does seem longer that our OT has left us.    I keep thinking it is 3 years.    And yes you calling us the Three Lucy's.   Oh I know I have said it before, but those DAYS were the best on the forum.  So many topics we all talked about and some of the DAYSies getting upset with us.   LOL   The arguments about Rafe and Rafe2.   And who can forget me and OT fighting over Stefano.   HAHAHAHAHAHA    I wanted all the DiMera men and more.   Miss those DAYS!

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@twinsister I'm going to tell snow about this Gilles guy and see if we don't get some action Smiley Happy

@Judaline - thanks Jud.   Going off topic now - Right now I am watching a special on PBS about Perry Como showing old clips from his show and his most famous songs.  I remember you said you like those PBS specials  have you seen this one?  I think it is new.  My parents always watched his show and this bring back fond memories.

twin, my parents didn't watch Perry Como but I remember going over to my girfriend's house and her mom always had it on. I think my mom watched his Christmas show-I guess we all did. 

Honored Contributor

I watched the Perry Como special last nite too, my Mom adored him. And last nite Lifetime had another movie on with Kate Mansi, think this is her 3rd or 4th movie for Lifetime.