Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS—September 2019 (possible spoilers)

@BeccaLou wrote:

@Shelbelle Yes is it eenie meanie miny mo ?The 3 I counted were Xander, Rex, and Eric. She is such a scuzz.

I think Xander is eliminated from this group, he was too long ago. 

Respected Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

@wakefield64 That is what I was yelling at Ciara , Why aren't you calling your Grandfather. ?

I know...this show is sooo realistic! Her husband would be the first call and if no answer Hope.

Honored Contributor

I am not happy with Gabi!!!!.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrSmiley Mad

But am happy that Lani told her off..good for herSmiley HappyBut she couldn't get thro to Gabi and Stefan didn't help matters...geeze!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Claire will be making a return visit to the show. 

shel, is it a short return visit?

Not sure. 

Please say it isn't so - don't want Claire back even for a quick visit!

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou  Isn't this the way for him to leave the show?

Honored Contributor

I love the song "Always" and glad to be reminded it was Tom and Alice's song.  I always liked  Bo and Hope's song too.  I sure do remember Doug singing to Julie many times.  They look terrific.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie wrote:

Hi gals - can someone please bring me up to date???  The last I saw was when Jennifer burst through the door (in Chicago) and was shocked at who she saw.  End of show,  /That was the last DAY I was able to watch.....

=====

@sophiamarie when Jack, Jen and Eric broke in, they found Dr. Rolf and Vivian. Also, Eric found Holly's favorite blanket so he knew Nicole and Holly had been there, but had since escaped. One of those henchmen with a gun showed up too. It took a whole show for Hope to read Ted's apology letter with Doug (they took turns reading  it). In the meantime, Julie fell over in the park with a heart attack and Gabi taunted her and walked away. Luckily, Ben and Ciara entered the park and called the EMT's for help.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG, thank you for summing it up so nicely and concisely for others. 

Honored Contributor

@RetRN I thought you might have spotted an error!

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG wrote

=====

@sophiamarie when Jack, Jen and Eric broke in, they found Dr. Rolf and Vivian. Also, Eric found Holly's favorite blanket so he knew Nicole and Holly had been there, but had since escaped. One of those henchmen with a gun showed up too. It took a whole show for Hope to read Ted's apology letter with Doug (they took turns reading  it). In the meantime, Julie fell over in the park with a heart attack and Gabi taunted her and walked away. Luckily, Ben and Ciara entered the park and called the EMT's for help.

@AuntG   Thanks so much.  I didn't want to go back and look stuff up, so I just watched yesterDAY and between reading this thread and your summary, I am completely filled in....

You're a doll.  I knew I could count on someone.......

P.S.  What happened to Rolf???  I just saw the guy with the gun, Eric and Vivian, whom I don't like at all.  She and Maggie could be sisters.  I think there is a very strong resemblance....