Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--NOVEMBER 2021--Possible Spoilers

@MamaWick wrote:

@Judaline  Mexican with a few latino countries also participating.  The ofrendas are beautiful. 

Zowie!  

https://www.speakinglatino.com/13-cool-and-interesting-facts-about-the-day-of-the-dead/

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline. Told ya ❤.  Fascinating, yes?

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Well, we all know you can't kill a person who's already dead, so why did Deimos play dead, only to get up and leave? Do you think Nicole showed enough cleavage? I guess when you pay all that money for something you want to show them off, but holy crow, not THAT much.

I'm really glad Tripp got to see Charlie so they didn't play hide 'n' seek with him-like, now you see him, now you don't. I didn't know dead people were such sore losers, did you? hahahaha All three were quite put out at having been murdered! Imagine that.

Trusted Contributor

Today was even better than yesterday, for me anyway.  There were some really funny lines both days.  I liked seeing the old clips.  @Judaline  I'm also glad Tripp saw Charlie.  And you're so right about Nicole and the girls.  

Honored Contributor

I was thinking yesterday that Rafe did the scene with Nic and he was so close to her and those girls right in his face the entire time, no wonder they get together this week!!!

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I was thinking yesterday that Rafe did the scene with Nic and he was so close to her and those girls right in his face the entire time, no wonder they get together this week!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle  I just saw a new poster (to me, anyway) and her nick is: Shelbella262. Just FYI

Trusted Contributor

I'm enjoying this present story line more than I thought I would. I was dreading the return of Marlena as devil as I figured "been there done that." But they are playing it very campy and throwing in some funny lines so it is better than expected. I think Marlena(aka Deirdre) is enjoying all the extra screen time at this point in her career. However, I don't know if they can successfully sustain this storyline for another two months as I read that the conclusion will come around Christmas. That's a long time to keep this kind of thing going on without it becoming either stale or over the top silly. At least it has made things more interesting of late. And we haven't seen Ben and Ciara kissing for three days-so that's a bonus. Maybe now that she will be pregnant they can get out of bed and get some jobs to support their new little bundle of joy.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Honored Contributor

Just saw a promo for a new movie on Hallmark Sat nite Nov 6, Chandler Massey is in it (Will Horton)

Honored Contributor

@abbalulu Totally agree with everything you said.