Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--JUNE 2020--(possible spoilers)

Awww...........thanks DAYSies. I have a hard time getting a tv around here-DH has one and DS the other. But I always have you to count on when I can't play my recording. But I figure if I catch it three DAYS a week I'll still know everything. Time often stands still on this show.

Trusted Contributor

Been thinking it is a mistake to let Claire out of Bayview I don't think she is over her resentment of Ciara and will strike again. Marlena is letting her Grandmother hormones overtake her Doctor's degree. In her heart she knows Claire is not ready or well. We  should have some interesting shows if I am right.  As far as Jake's girlfriend being an inmate to me is really far fetched. 

Esteemed Contributor

Claire has been there TWO YEARS and is just now making amazing strides?  Wow, those docs are really good...NOT.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

• 😂 HYSTERICAL Mama ! I thought the same things! I am so glad I found this forum. Every evening I would text my co worker Mary about the days events in Salem. I can't do this anymore. Mary passed from Covid in April. We loved doing this back and forth about the characters...so fun and harmless to talk about characters. One day we discussing a character and a visitor came into the office. We were tearing Gabi up. I knew this woman thought we were wretched by the look on her face, she thought we were talking about someone from our office. I said "Miss, please excuse us, we are talking about a soap opera we both watch!" She just  burst out laughing.
Esteemed Contributor

@KBEANS  so sorry about your coworker.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@KBEANS 

Welcome alsoSmiley Happy

I agree   about Julie!

Whatever Julie's storyline is..i love how she dresses  and never a hait out of place plus her make up is also perfect.

I'm a slob compared how classy she dresses as she aged!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Judaline wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Hi, Jud, I have never used Elemis, what is it about it you like so much? I am not the one who would have recommended it to you.  Great move on your part to buy it on Ebay, I would have done the same thing. Use in good health. 

Shel, remember my post 'is there a neck cream that tightens?' And yes, you told me about this ingredient (funny name that I can't recall) that tightens. So I looked all over for it on the internet-any cream that might contain it-and then as a last resort I went to the Q and found it in Elemis neck cream. hahaha OK, so you didn't recommed the brand, but you told me to look for something containing this ingredient. Anyway, Thank You.

Jud, i told you to look for something that contains Pullulan 

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Welcome @KBEANS . I also think that's how they'll have Rafe leave Salem. It's hard for me to picture Victor and Nicole being married - that was before I was watching. Was she after his money, because goodness gracious, she could be his granddaughter?

Yes, of course his money, and he knew it, he was intrigued by her beauty and her figure!! She tried to kill him too. the entire time she was still in love with Eric. she was also married to Lucas, Kate gave her 5 million to marry him to boost his morale and get him away from Sami. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jackson08 wrote:

@AuntG  I remember them getting married and her trying to electricute him with a toaster in the bathtub.  My memory is fuzzy, but I'm pretty sure it was for the money.  

I think it was a hair dryer, and wasnt Jan Spears her accomplice??

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@Shelbelle an old rerun of The Young & the Restless that I watched today had Susan playing someone named Joanna. I thought she was a fixture on Days for 50 years. Of course, the lady who played Kristen also played Ashley on Y& R and Justin is on General Hospital so I guess it's not all that unusual.

Susan and Bill left days in 1984 for several years, guess that was when she did her time on Y and R.  I think by then their popularity was beginning to burn out and their storylines were few and far between on Days.