Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--JULY 2021 (possible spoilers)

@cowboy sam wrote:

@abbalulu 

I gasped out loud when the Tom&Alice   plaque was pried/knocked off and fell to the ground! No!

How dare them for allowing it to happen!

Never should have happened -the writers shame on them..but maybe like it was said...Ratings time again??

@cowboy sam  I totally agree-I was not expecting that.

I was shocked when I saw it too.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

I was glad to see Doug today. I know he is 95 and looks great but you can tell he is feeling his age.  His voice was not as strong and to my ear, he was having slight issues in speaking some of his words. I hope he is able to continue for as long as he wants to.

@grandma2pkmh   He had a great singing voice too - back in the Day..... I also noticed that he never stood up either.  Sat through the whole show...... Just like Victor.....

Don't you just love it when someone is on the phone and someone else walks in and says "why did you say that?" while they are still on the phone..... Talking about Paulina and Lani.....   Isn't that kinda rude....  Who does that?? Also, nobody ever locks their doors (especially the bedroom doors)  People just walk in and out.....LOL

ETA:  What did Ciara mean when she said "we are engaged"???  

Loved the big blast of a party.... Six people.... LOL   Oh, and the twins made 8.....

Esteemed Contributor

Oh my!  Does James Reynolds have Parkinsons?  His hands had noticeable tremors during his "toast."

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie   Ciara was saying that she and Theo were engaged.

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Oh my!  Does James Reynolds have Parkinsons?  His hands had noticeable tremors during his "toast."

I noticed that long time ago.  I hope he is OK.  I also noticed he just moves a bit slower.  I really like him and don't like him coupling with Paulina.  She is too goofy for me.

Honored Contributor

Sad news..

3D759794-D7CF-4A21-820F-AF2C73D5DC6F.jpeg

~H~
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SleeplessinSD wrote:

Sad news..

3D759794-D7CF-4A21-820F-AF2C73D5DC6F.jpeg

@SleeplessinSD - thanks for posting Tony's comments.

I was sorry to hear about Philece Sampler passing away.  She was young - very sad. I remember her as Renee - so pretty.   I love this picture.  Those were the good old DAYS.  I read a tribute posted by a friend of Philece and he said she always hoped DAYS would invite her back.  Wish they had - they bring everyone else back from the dead.

Honored Contributor

@abbalulu wrote:

Remember how when Ciara first woke up she was terrified of Ben because she just remembered him as the strangler. Then today she goes and meets him at his apartment with no one else around. Sometimes things just don't make sense even for a soap.

I enjoyed Doug and Julie today too, but also noticed he seemed a bit slower. It's fun watching their conversations as they are so natural-like they were sitting around their own kitchen table.

I also like Zander without the suit and the slicked back hair.

So it sounds like Paulina is putting in a soap version of CostCo.

This should be interesting.

Seems like she remembered where he lived and how to gain entry! Maybe she could look in the bedroom and see all her clothes in the closet. A lightbulb might go off in her head- "why, maybe it's all true what everyone and their brother is telling me."

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

I hope not. I must say he has a most irritating and phony laugh. He'd be better off just nodding and giving a slight chuckle. His laugh now seems to go on forever.

Honored Contributor

Monday's show seems like it will be a snooze fest-like I care about John and Marlena's romantic evening? Puleeze.

We do finally see what deviousness Paulina is up to. I just keep thinking, if it bothers her so much to be doing this, WHY in the world go through with it??

It's obvious to me that Chanel (soon to be oldChanel) works out. She has great pecs. I know, who cares, but I wish I had 'em.