Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--JULY 2021 (possible spoilers)

I did not hear Vic's name mentioned at all. 

Honored Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

One summary I read said that Victor knew a judge who was able to annul the marriage that day, so she was free to marry Theo on Thursday. I don't think Ben had to sign anything - it was just annulled.

I guess Victor prefers Theo over Ben. 

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

One summary I read said that Victor knew a judge who was able to annul the marriage that day, so she was free to marry Theo on Thursday. I don't think Ben had to sign anything - it was just annulled.

I guess Victor prefers Theo over Ben. 

I think he just wants to keep his granddaughter happy !!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle  The name "Victor" was not mentioned.  What was said by Ciara was along the lines of "my grandfather" knows a judge who issued the annulment.  So I guess it was assumed the grandfather was Victor, not Doug (who has known a few judges back in the day).  

Thinking about it, an annulment could be issued because the marriage was not consummated which is one criteria. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Right, it was never consumated. BTW, I read Maggie has been on set filming, but no mention of Vic, sad to say. 

Honored Contributor

What's the status of Jennifer, anyway? Gone for good? Waiting for a replacement? OldJen returning? It's getting rather puzzling why she hasn't returned. You know what happens-'when the cat's away the mouse will play!!!' It happened to Nicole and Eric and Sami and EJ. Are Jack and Jen next?
Esteemed Contributor

I am hoping that this scam of a wedding tomorrow it jars her memory of BEN and there wedding.  And then she gets rid of that idiot Theo at the alter.  

Esteemed Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@wakefield64 wrote:

@KBEANS wrote:

@pigletsmom AGREED!!! You are so right! Bad Philly accent man. NAUGHT for NOT! 😝 I like him too. He's so much more than this Jake character.

Jake’s accent sounds like a bad Chicago accent to me!

or like a gangster 

I am from NY....it sounds like a NY accent to me...

@kelsey17  I'm also from NY and when he first started on days I thought he sounded like a New Yorker too, but now not so much ,  although his character has that toughness about him.  

Honored Contributor

Drag it out a little why don't you, Corday? I feel like I just wasted an hour-the only good part was the fight between Ciara and Claire. I wish Claire would have gotten a couple more licks in, tho.

Is this how they're going to deal with Kristian Alfonso being MIA? Keep coming up with excuses why 'Hope couldn't make it toDAY?' I'll bet "Doug" is going to have the same fate.

I really thought Allie coming to see Ben was pretty ridiculous. When do they ever even talk?

Love Ben and Claire. Wish they realized how good they are together. Is Claire leaving for sure?

Esteemed Contributor

Its just getting soooo old.....Ben and Ciara...........

over the past 10 mths...we went through the wedding.....

and Ben kidnapped and tortured.....Ciara fighting to get him back.......THEN  Ciara getting kidnapped and Ben fighting

and living fairytales to get her back.....NOW...memory lost and Ben is fighting to get Ciara back again.........

CAN WE JUST SEND THESE TWO ON A LONG LONG LONG HONEYMOON......only to return in a few years......

They certainly aren't a young Bo & Hope if that is what Days is trying to reproduce!!