Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--AUGUST 2022--possible spoilers

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

No problem. It's really not a good look at all. (hope your eyes get in tip top shape soon!)

@Judaline   No such luck.  It only gets worse with time.  I have it for 9 years and get injections (yes, in my eye) every 8 wks......

I can't think about that!!!!

Honored Contributor

@corinne wrote:

I saw Ferris Bueller, and to this day, I simply don't understand the fascination, but millions love it so to each their own! 😄

Hi Corinne!

What are you planning to do when they yank our DAYS out from under us?

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

So, last night, I pulled DAYS up from my deleted stuff and had hubby take a look at Li Shin..... He also said (as per KBeans) that was the remnants of a spray tan and I kept saying I hardly saw anything.  He said it was very prominent and stuck out like a sore thumb...... So, I guess that's what it was.  They are all spray tanned to some degree - I knew that but couldn't put my finger on that white spot, which I learned, was more than just a spot.....  

Today I was quite confused. I saw the same white spot, but as soon as the camera took a different shot I didn't see it. Then again when the camera backed off a bit I saw it again. I thought, maybe there's a skylight right over the bed and it's shining on his chest! Nah, I still think it's some kind of patch. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:h, I still think it's some kind of patch. 

@Judaline   Nah - that's Steve.....

Honored Contributor

I thought Doc's face looked fuller. I remember she got cheekbones. Looks good.

Honored Contributor

So funny when Rolf said, 'so and so has left the building.' hahaha I know it wasn't Elvis. Who was it, I forget?

Esteemed Contributor

"Stefan O DiMera has left the building"

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

So funny when Rolf said, 'so and so has left the building.' hahaha I know it wasn't Elvis. Who was it, I forget?

@Judaline   YES - it was Elvis... I just googled.... Elvis has left the Building.  You are right.

Esteemed Contributor

So, if Stefan O. was in bed for four 4 years, how come he was able to just get up and walk????  Why was he breathing so heavily and why, all of a sudden,  did Gabi have to mention him to Ava???  All these years and no mention of him - until toDAY....... LOL

Super Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

Stephan O, I think.