Respected Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--AUGUST 2022--possible spoilers

@KBEANS Check out starstruckfanevents dot com  Two good guys run it.  Very good shows.  Morristown, NJ coming up in 2023, I believe.  That's from my memory so take a peek.  If you don't see anything, let me know, I'll double-check.

Honored Contributor

I feel like I'm in a revolving door, and all past plots are whizzing by me-things I've seen many times are happening again and this time they're very boring.

I'd still like to know-if Sonny and Will are married, why aren't they together?

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

I will still be here, just hoping that Soaps.com will still be posting a daily summary. Been with Days since I was in junior high. It is so hard for me to give it up, but if it becomes more of a chore to see it than a pleasure, I am done. I think the show is headed for a huge drop in ratings and fans. I hope the News hour that is replacing it falls flat on its face in no time !!

@Shelbelle - Just like you, started in junior high (if I remember right, our birthdays are close together).  Not sure if I will sign up, but I may give it a try, if not will check the daily summary, if there is one.  Agree about the news hour show that is replacing it - hope it gets horrible ratings!

Hi, Twin, i will be 70 in a few weeks!! My Mom had a twin sister too!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline. Will is in Hollywood working

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline   Hi:  I came on here to ask the exact same thing.  Why are Will and Sonny apart??  Why is Sonny working at Titan and Will is in Hollywood??  Where is Ariana??  Is that her name??

Also, please explain HOW Kate got kidnapped right in Horton Square, with all those people walking around???  Kate of all people.... Couldn't she yell something out or whatever??

Now, the Three Muskateers are tied up (or handcuffed) and gagged.  Did you hear Sweetness say "I'm a surgeon, I'm good with knots???"   What???  Is she comparing stitches to their hands being tied up???  I still want to know how Kate got there.

Oh, and did we get a nu/Chantel??  Is that her name???  Allie's g/f??  Or is it just a new wig??

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@twinsister wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

I will still be here, just hoping that Soaps.com will still be posting a daily summary. Been with Days since I was in junior high. It is so hard for me to give it up, but if it becomes more of a chore to see it than a pleasure, I am done. I think the show is headed for a huge drop in ratings and fans. I hope the News hour that is replacing it falls flat on its face in no time !!

@Shelbelle - Just like you, started in junior high (if I remember right, our birthdays are close together).  Not sure if I will sign up, but I may give it a try, if not will check the daily summary, if there is one.  Agree about the news hour show that is replacing it - hope it gets horrible ratings!

Hi, Twin, i will be 70 in a few weeks!! My Mom had a twin sister too!!!

@Shelbelle - Happy Birthday a little early! I'll be 70 in October!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Judaline   Hi:  I came on here to ask the exact same thing.  Why are Will and Sonny apart??  Why is Sonny working at Titan and Will is in Hollywood??  Where is Ariana??  Is that her name??

Also, please explain HOW Kate got kidnapped right in Horton Square, with all those people walking around???  Kate of all people.... Couldn't she yell something out or whatever??

Now, the Three Muskateers are tied up (or handcuffed) and gagged.  Did you hear Sweetness say "I'm a surgeon, I'm good with knots???"   What???  Is she comparing stitches to their hands being tied up???  I still want to know how Kate got there.

Oh, and did we get a nu/Chantel??  Is that her name???  Allie's g/f??  Or is it just a new wig??

@sophiamarie 

So many cast members...so little time is the answer to most of your questions. I guess they want us to use our imaginations, because the cast is so large; they probably can't cover everything.

I always pause and think, "Wait, what did I miss?":

Maybe when they bounce to streaming they'll add some extra time to the show. They sure have a large enough cast to be able to do that.

Sweetness and Doc just surrendered to Orpheus when he interrupted their Houdini escape. I mean Geez Louise; they didn't even try to sly rap him or anything! They just sat there and let him cuff them. 

In the meantime, what they should be doing is moving toward the door and turn the door knob. Their hands and fingers are freely moveable with hand cuffs on now.

I would assume that Orpheus snuck up behind Kate with a gun and she walked off with him without screaming or putting up a fuss or anything. I can't believe that about Kate.  Going gently into the night 😆 is not her style. 

My dilemma about this Orpheus thing is; Why would the seasoned team Black Patch, not alert anyone that this maniac took their wives hostage?  Including Little Sweetness to let her know she's definitely in danger.

Obviously Orpheus would have been apprehended when he went to the pub because at least those who are always targeted by him would have been on high alert that he had already violated his Governors Pardon.

Why da hell, did Roam, that knucklehead, allow "Katie" to leave alone after Orpheus made threats? Maybe Roman hasn't really forgiven her. Lol

For a bunch of guys that were / are supposedly ISA agents/ P.I.'s/ former Police Commissioner they botch cases all the time.

I'm tired of hearing Patchie Poo say that he's sorry he didn't eliminate the threat.  And the mere fact that John talked him out of it is plain stupid. No one would hold anyone that offed Orpheus responsible because he's such a monster. 

Allie's partner is Chanel. You know...like the Perfume Chanel No. 5  😝  Same actress.