Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--APRIL 2021 (Possible Spoilers)

Missed the second half of the show today because of breaking news.

Now Jan has amnesia too-just like Ciara. I hope it's not contagious or else pretty soon everyone in Salem will have it.

It has also jumped over to GH as Sonny Corinthos has amnesia too on that show.

I didn't mind the April Fool's show. At least it wasn't as boring as some of the shows have been of late.

First Zander is in a kilt, then a nun's habit-I sense a trend for him.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Honored Contributor

@abbalulu 

I also missed last half of Day's today.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

I got all but the last 20 minutes.  Will watch later on Peacock.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

I retrieved yesterDAY's show and indeed, Sami did say the "f" word..... Hubby was here and I played it for him and he said you don't even have to hear it.  Just read her lips.  I wonder why they let her get away with it.... It didn't even make sense in connection with what she was doing.

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I retrieved yesterDAY's show and indeed, Sami did say the "f" word..... Hubby was here and I played it for him and he said you don't even have to hear it.  Just read her lips.  I wonder why they let her get away with it.... It didn't even make sense in connection with what she was doing.

I watched it twice , and it did sound like that , but close caption said {felt good} and i think that is what she said ,You know NBC would be fined big time , so i doubt she said that.

Trusted Contributor

Just watched today's full episode on youtube.  I actually feel bad for Ava.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nope I don't.  I think there are a lot of viewers that enjoy soaps, its a chance to just kick back and relax and gert away from the daily grind. . Its actually no different than many of the series offered on paid TV . Right now many are working fro home and this is a nice lunch break for some.

Esteemed Contributor

So, our little Henry is still swaddled like a one week old and now he is "teething"?????  LOL  Oh and he also plays with stuffed animals.....

Who bundles a baby (even a newborn) like that inside the house???  A hat on his head and blankets covering his whole body...... LOL

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

So, our little Henry is still swaddled like a one week old and now he is "teething"?????  LOL  Oh and he also plays with stuffed animals.....

Who bundles a baby (even a newborn) like that inside the house???  A hat on his head and blankets covering his whole body...... LOL

Why, it sounds like they're trying to hide him!  (duh)

Esteemed Contributor

A shot to the heart killed Charlie according to the autopsy and Rafe.  Soooooo, how was Charlie still alive and able to talk to Ava?  Hmmmmmmm?  And the writers think WE are stupid?

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix