Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--APRIL 2021 (Possible Spoilers)

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

The guide on my tv says that Steve and Kayla are surprised by a pregnancy. Well, we know it isn't Kayla, who could it be? 

It's opening DAY and NBC always has our local team's game televised. I guess I'll read all about it on soapsheknows. 

It is part of the April Fool's show !!!!

Of Course!!!! Thanks for saving me the trouble of looking it up, Shel. I don't think NBC is carrying the Reds game but I'm not watching DAYS. I've got lots of stuff I could be doing!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm watching the "trial".....  Better than a soap opera.....

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli 

Thanks for a new Days thread for April

I wonder if they are trying to stop watching so they can say the ratings have dropped and cancel it?

If true its the writers fault  and should be fired!!

I remembered it was on half way throught...uh  not a April Fools joke at all...not a laugh from me but a whole lot of SMH!!

How sad is that,sighSmiley Sad

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't care for these April Fool Day's shows at all, but somehow still watch anyway.  At the end of today's show, right after Sami injected Belle, it sure sounded like she said "f*** it".  I replayed it to make sure I heard right.  Anyone else think they heard the same thing?  Maybe that slipped by the censors and it was part of the joke, but still a little surprised if it's the case that's really what Sami said.

Honored Contributor

@soonersis wrote:

I don't care for these April Fool Day's shows at all, but somehow still watch anyway.  At the end of today's show, right after Sami injected Belle, it sure sounded like she said "f*** it".  I replayed it to make sure I heard right.  Anyone else think they heard the same thing?  Maybe that slipped by the censors and it was part of the joke, but still a little surprised if it's the case that's really what Sami said.

I actually thought the same thing, but then quickly realized it was something else, now I cant remember what I realized she said, so I cant repeat it now, anyone else??

Respected Contributor

Sami said, "Felt good" after she stabbed Belle with the syringe

Respected Contributor

WOW! RIDICULOUS!! Instead of wasting time at the writers table writing these kind of condescending episodes; you'd think these 🐎 🐴 asses would spend the time trying to write themselves out of the fantastic mess they've made and clean this soap up!!! Unbelievable. The April Fools Day, and Halloween episodes  have run their course already...ENOUGH! We're the fools for watching this all year round never mind on April Fools day. The cast should revolt. They all look stupid.

Respected Contributor

I thought today was very funny.  I have been watching Day's since the beginning and they do this at least once a year usually on April Fool's Day.  What's the big deal?  I laughed through most of it and don't forget "It's Only A Soap".  Some of you think this should be like a real life story.  This soap has become a little campy sometimes and I get frustrated but it is a soap and that's why I watch, to be entertained.  For reality I watch the news.  Yes, those of you in Cincy, it was on and the game wasn't.

Honored Contributor

The April Fool's episode was kind of cute. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Best part was Baby Stefano born with a gotee and walking away. Steve and mary Beth were very cute at the end, they adore each other.