Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--APRIL 2021 (Possible Spoilers)

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@Silkeej wrote:

@Shelbelle : It's probalby in Charlies apartment. They are going to keep this going as long as they can so the writers dont have to come up with any good story ines. Is anyone surprised Gwen is pregnant? 

Yes, I am surprised because I thought she was conning him.  So I thought it didn't happen and they didn't really have s-x.  This will be another story of a child being born to 2 different people from opposite places.  

@luvmybeetle I thought she was lying too about sleeping with Chad.  He doesn't remember, so she said it just to pile on more for Abigail.

I hope if she is pregnant it's not Chad's.  The roles have reversed.  First it was Abigail pregnant with Stefan's child (supposedly) and now it could be Gwen pregnant w/Chad's child.  Sister's & brothers.  Yuck.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie 

I think Marlena doesn't want to know if John did kill Charlie thats why she hasn't   hypnatized John, her perfect life would fall apart  if he was the one!

She would need to go to for professional help to deal with it!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

We finally have a very good clue..who killed Charlie on Friday's show.

Jan's pointed  out to her vistor that she was missing a button her coat  so she wasn't perfect in so many words!

As show is ending Rafe was holding the evidence  plastc  bag from the murder scene..and lo and behold there is the missing button  as the cam panned to  it!

Now how long will the keystone cops to find this out??

Me thinks Jan will call Rafe to get even with her visiter   because they hate each other..so payback time!

But how would Jan know about a missing button when she was in a coma?  

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:
Spoiler
I think Chanel tricks a drunken Zander into marriage, and Ciara and Theo plan to leave town together. 

The last part works for me!!! Let it happen!

Honored Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

Jan's pointed  out to her vistor that she was missing a button her coat  so she wasn't perfect in so many words!

As show is ending Rafe was holding the evidence  plastc  bag from the murder scene..and lo and behold there is the missing button  as the cam panned to  it!

Me thinks Jan will call Rafe to get even with her visiter   because they hate each other..so payback time!

She was out of the coma when she noticed it.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

I think marlena is going to hypnotize John next. 

@Shelbelle   What took her so long???

The first thing she should ask him should be, 'do you secretly think you're Clint Eastwood?' and when he says 'yes' she should say, 'get over it.'

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

I think marlena is going to hypnotize John next. 

@Shelbelle   What took her so long???

The first thing she should ask him should be, 'do you secretly think you're Clint Eastwood?' and when he says 'yes' she should say, 'get over it.'

@Judaline  PERFECT!!!!  I LOVE IT AND HOPE IT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

I know that, I'm talking about how did she know that Rafe had a button like Belle's since she was in a coma and in the hospital.  She hasn't even talked to Rafe so how would she know he had a red button?  

Honored Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

I know that, I'm talking about how did she know that Rafe had a button like Belle's since she was in a coma and in the hospital.  She hasn't even talked to Rafe so how would she know he had a red button?  

I didn't hear her say she knew about the button. I only heard her say  to Belle, 'you have a button missing from your coat' and Belle looking down at her coat in a puzzled way.

I dislike Jan so I may have run into the kitchen for a sec when she was on.

Honored Contributor

So boring toDAY. Why doesn't Nicole just take over Chloe's life completely. What a nerve that girl has. 
I used to love Susan when Eileen played her, but lately a little of Susan goes a long way. It's so stupid that she doesn't whip off that wig and show Brady who she is. What's the difference?? And now that he and Chloe are getting closer, she'd darn well better do it.