Honored Contributor

A fave of mine from last season came back with a new show last night. So, the lead character, Judge Lola is now pregnant.  Many guessing that Simone Missick is preg in real life, but no conclusive answer to that, I Googled everywhere. Just have to wait and see. She is supposed to be on The Talk one day this week, that will give us the answer. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

A fave of mine from last season came back with a new show last night. So, the lead character, Judge Lola is now pregnant.  Many guessing that Simone Missick is preg in real life, but no conclusive answer to that, I Googled everywhere. Just have to wait and see. She is supposed to be on The Talk one day this week, that will give us the answer. 

@Shelbelle when I saw Simone Missick at the beginning of the show, I thought she looked like she was hiding a pregnancy or Coroniavirus weight gain. Then at the end of the show she was going to have wine, didn't, then told her husband he was going to be a father. At the very end of the show, a few months later, she was wearing a very tight dress with a big belly that didn't look fake.

Honored Contributor

From the very first shot of her in the first episode this year, the first thought was that she is actually pregnant and they are trying to hide it. All those clothes/coats that cover it was very telling. I think she is pregnant in real life, only because her face looks fuller than I remember it being in the past.

Honored Contributor

Simone Missick was just on The Talk, not really pregnant. 

She said we will se much more of her TV hubby this season. And in reality her real life hubby works in NYC so she rarely sees him now. 

Esteemed Contributor

While watching tonight's episode, I am wondering how long this theme is going to continue. I am thinking I just need to move on and delete this from my DVR.

Contributor

I will not watch either!

Honored Contributor

I am hoping after last night, this theme will be over, I agree, I have not enjoyed it