Honored Contributor

Re: According to Yahoo News-Charo is threatening to quit DWTS!

She doesn't appear to understand she's in a dancing plus audience appeal contest!  Her dancing didn't impress me and I've never been a fan so wouldn't vote for her just because.  She shouldn't whine  -  it's so unflattering.  And she doesn't have to threaten to quit -  she'll be gone soon if she can't really, really impress as a dancer.

Respected Contributor

Wouldn't bother me a bit.

Respected Contributor

Please let her quit!

Honored Contributor

I hadn't seen the Yahoo article, but count me in as another one who'd like to see her quit (or be the next one booted off).

Her actions for the past two weeks have been inexcuseable - grabbing the mike from Tom, making derogatory remarks about the judges, having to be physically hauled away from the dance floor.

Poor Keo.  He must be wondering why he got stuck with her.  It's about time they gave him someone who might have a chance of winning or at least getting to the final.

Honored Contributor

So, did she not actually watch the show before she agreed to be on it? Because there are always people who get voted off before their time while others stick around longer. 

I agree with the poster who said this sounds like a publicity thing.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm sure they sign a contract when they agree to be on the show.  Don't know if they can quit for any other reason besides a family emergency or if they get sick or injured.  

She can't keep doing these Latin dance routines, so hopefully she will be voted off very soon.

Respected Contributor

OK, I admit I'm totally out of the loop because I don't watch DWTS........but, Charo?  Is this the same red-headed, loud, self-adoring woman I remember from about 25 years ago?  Really?  How old must she be by now.......maybe I should start watching the show!  @twinsister@CANDLEQUEEN@ChynnaBlue@Venezia@Bri36

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

um, this is just the kind of drama DWTS needs!

Honored Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

OK, I admit I'm totally out of the loop because I don't watch DWTS........but, Charo?  Is this the same red-headed, loud, self-adoring woman I remember from about 25 years ago?  Really?  How old must she be by now.......maybe I should start watching the show!  @twinsister@CANDLEQUEEN@ChynnaBlue@Venezia@Bri36

Yes that is her, she is in her 70's now, and has the same personality!!!!!lol!

Respected Contributor

I don't believe she's never watched DWTS.  It's been on for 12 years.