Esteemed Contributor

Absolute dumbest TV show in history!

ok. The Bachelor: Listen to Your Heart is, in my opinion, the worst idea for  TV show in at least tbe last decade! I can t imagine anyone actually watching th is ridiculous show....I am sticking with The Voice.

Honored Contributor

Re: Absolute dumbest TV show in history!

It seems these girls are desperate for attention which is amazing because they're so attractive!  There are many ways to meet a guy.

Valued Contributor

I watched one episode several years ago when the show was in its early days.  It is a reflection of modern tragedy.  Fake everything.  It really is all about people having their 15 minutes, and hoping to land bigger gigs after.  It's basically...an how low can you go to "win" situation?  Whatever that means.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm hard of hearing so the music annoys me. I think they all want attention, not a partner. (I only watched the ad)!

Esteemed Contributor

never, ever watched  ZERO interest

I have to admit I don't  watch "reality tv"

(confession:  sometimes I watch Revenge Body to get myself motivated)

Honored Contributor

"Dumbest show on television" sounds like an oxymoron - aren't they all dumb (excluding cable of course),  Nevertheless, I nominate "Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader,"

Honored Contributor

Can you find true love and snag a recording contract? Yeah, it's like they're trying to combine two genres of competition shows but it sounds dreadful. 

Honored Contributor

I didn't see it, but I have it on DVR.

Chris Harrison said they got the idea for this show after the Academy Awards duet with Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper! Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

I like TV. I watch a variety of stuff. I CAN NOT understand this show.

It has been on since 2002. People watch it.

Women. Men. Watch this show.

I don't get why anyone watches it.

I love to hear Kelly Ripa talk about it, though. Most show hosts will never say anything bad about anything on tv, a movie, music..it's their job to talk about this stuff & interview people that do these jobs.

Ripa has no use for The Bachelor & it's spin offs & it cracks me up that she says it.

Respected Contributor

Yes, really a dumb idea for a show.  Dumb, dumb, dumb!  Smiley Indifferent