Honored Contributor

Re: ATTN: Judaline (not DAYS related)

@Judaline wrote:

@LoriLori  Those Beekmans better not do that, just to sell soap!!!! 

Did you know that even a calf won't drink milk after six months of age? Just shows we shouldn't either. We drink almond milk. 

@Judaline, I had no idea.  Those Beekman babies better not do that!!!  Why do grown men think it's cute to call themselves "boys"? 

I hated milk even as a child.  My mother had to do something but I forget what.  I used to spit it out.  Heh heh.  Her fault for insisting I drink it.  She's getting her revenge now.  She used to put strawberry Quick and chocolate Quick in it but I still spit it out.  Duh, I hate milk!!!  The taste and texture.  Coffee -- only real cream. 

TMI.  LOL!

Honored Contributor

This thread is a SAFE SPACE.  There's some wacky people out there LOL.  Mostly great ones but some bigtime wackadoodles.  LOVE YOU ALL.

Honored Contributor

Last night I watched Feud.  I was kind of bored and disappointed they didn't get to I've Written a Letter to Daddy because I'm going to have to hang in until they do.  Can't stand Susan Sarandon. 

Just did a Comcast search and it's only available to buy or rent.  Comcast has this thing now where they're selling movies.  I don't get it.  You know how all Scientologists have to sign a contract they'll stay with the religion for a billion years?  To me buying movies from Comcast is like saying okay, I'll stay with Comcast for a billion years.  Duh.

Trusted Contributor

@LoriLori I too watched it last night!   I liked it and I also can not wait for the song!!!!

Honored Contributor

@snowball, I thought the script was great!  I just wish someone better played Bette Davis. 

Trusted Contributor

@LoriLori   I really don't like Susan Sarandon either, but some parts of the show she really looked like Bette.  I laughed when she came out with the white face makeup and doll like dress.   Can not wait to hear that stupid song!!!!  LOL

Honored Contributor

@snowball, the white makeup, that was PRICELESS! 

Okay, I just read this article because I couldn't believe she did her own makeup, and it's true, she did!   This is a great article -- almost everything was true.  Read all the way down!

http://www.eonline.com/news/833327/fact-checking-feud-bette-and-joan-s-premiere-get-the-lowdown-on-w...

One thing that wasn't true:  the Pepsi machine.  If you haven't read the EW article, actually Bette Davis had a COKE machine put in.  LOVE!!!  Even better!!!!  Wonder why they changed that?

Trusted Contributor

@LoriLori    Thanks for that article!!    I loved it.   My mother used to use witch hazel on her face with ice also.   I really don't remember because she died when I was 7, but I was told that.  

Honored Contributor

@snowball, I hearted your post because it is a great article -- but want to say I'm so sorry you lost your mom at such a young age.  That's so sad.

Trusted Contributor

@LoriLori   Aw, thanks Lori!