Esteemed Contributor

ATTN: Judaline (not DAYS related)

You may have already "signed off" on the other thread, but just wanted to say that you are making US give YOU up for Lent...LOL.  We miss you. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Re: ATTN: Judaline (not DAYS related)

Come on, Jud...you can look at this one.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Lynne and Lori, Jud is often found on the Beauty Board, we also talk over there, just an FYI.

Honored Contributor

So sorry, guys, I missed this and how sweet you are, mama. Believe me, it's mutual. I miss the board. Don't think it isn't hard passing it up! My will power is strengthening me. (yeah, only five more weeks to go). I can do this. Giving me up for Lent ain't no hard thing I don't think. But yep, you will be giving me up for Lent.

Tell the DAYSies, I watched Bette and Joan. Do you remember Mark Valley who played Jack Deveraux for a short time? He was in there. I recall him having his own series for a bit-I think he played a detective. I always liked him but not so much as the real Jack. But he's so cute.

shel, you know me too well. But hey, I'm also to be found on the Book Club thread. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, Mark Valley played Gary Merrill, Bette's hubby at the time. His series was called Keen Eddie.

Honored Contributor

shel, did you see the 2 from Mad Men on the Bette&Joan thing? The little girl Sally, all grown up (maybe played one of their daughters) and the guy who married Betty after she and Don divorced. I think he was a congressman or something.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline, let's keep this thread going, that's not breaking any rules, right?  Clever Mama!  @MamaWick, clever clever!

I haven't seen it this week and I don't miss it but I miss you!

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori great, let's keep it going. I was hoping you'd show up. mama is one smart cookie. 

Esteemed Contributor

Mark Valley was also good in Body of Proof and Human Target.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh...I just thought I was being clever by saying WE had to give YOU up for Lent, Jud.