Honored Contributor

Re: AGT All Stars-Finale Tonight!

Yay! Very happy with the results last night! I think he deeserved the "Win"... They were all very good though-tough decision......I enjoyed it and will watch the new season in May!

Honored Contributor

I loved this All Stars series.  They were all excellent and deserving of winning.  It was so hard to pick a favorite but I am so happy that Aidan won.  They all will go far even without winning. 

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I loved this All Stars series.  They were all excellent and deserving of winning.  It was so hard to pick a favorite but I am so happy that Aidan won.  They all will go far even without winning. 

@Pecky I agree 100%.... 

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN , I was thrilled to see Aidan win last night; he is so humble and watching his mother in the audience brought tears to my eyes.

For the most part, it was a great show.  I'm sure the others will go far with their talents.

Trusted Contributor

I was happy with the winner but it was crazy that Tom and Cody weren't in the top five.  It seems like the super fans didn't like singers.  I just don't like this format with the super fans voting,  they filmed it awhile ago but I wish there was a way for the regular person to vote.