Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Corey is a nice guy but I don't think Evelin wants a nice guy. Of course she wants money, but she's obviously not into him. He should cut his losses and leave her. He may wake up one day.

I don't understand why Laura felt the need to discuss her sex life in such detail on a tv series unless it was specifically directed at intimacy issues etc. Of course she's a fool for thinking her marriage would would ever work out anyway, but she didn't make herself look very good IMO. I felt kind of sorry for her at the tell all but apparently she does not make the best decisions. I wonder if she lost her pension because she lost citizenship here?

I don't get it, isn't Laura a Canadian citizen?

Respected Contributor

If she's a Canadian, she probably lost her pension if she obtained US citizenship.  I don't recall her ever saying that she was a US citizen.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

I think part 2 will be better.  What more does Corey need to hear?  If he had been broke, he wouldn't be engaged now.

I just do not see what he sees in her... she is rude, hurtful, demeaning to him. He is a nice likeable good looking guy... seems very kind.  Maybe a bit dense.... but he does not deserve this witch with bad teeth.  When she said he needed to get a six pack before she would marry him????  He should have told her to fix her ugly buck teeth. 

Respected Contributor

Okay, I found some info on line (don't know if it is true or not).  She was never a citizen of the U.S.  She is a Canadian citizen.  She was in the U.S on a visa and overstayed her visa by quite a bit of time.  This is punishable by quite a big fine. 

Not sure how this figures into her pension.  But if she was here illegally, I can see the company she worked for refusing to pay her any money.  This all came to light because she was on the show......was it worth it?

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 day tell all

[ Edited ]

I missed the show except for a few blips, one of which was Corey walking down the hall talking about, apparently, what his friend did/said, what was that about?

Evelin has said all along that she did not want to get married, so Corey should have believed her, guess his ego got in the way thinking he could win her over.  The length of time it took her to say a weak yes to his proposal, said it all, he truly is blinded by love.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

I think part 2 will be better.  What more does Corey need to hear?  If he had been broke, he wouldn't be engaged now.

I just do not see what he sees in her... she is rude, hurtful, demeaning to him. He is a nice likeable good looking guy... seems very kind.  Maybe a bit dense.... but he does not deserve this witch with bad teeth.  When she said he needed to get a six pack before she would marry him????  He should have told her to fix her ugly buck teeth. 

@SeaMaiden   I have no idea what Corey sees in her and now we find out that on top of the ex who's still in love with her there's yet another guy who's in love with her. Are all of these men deaf, blind and stupid? I don't get it.

Honored Contributor

@Travone wrote:

Okay, I found some info on line (don't know if it is true or not).  She was never a citizen of the U.S.  She is a Canadian citizen.  She was in the U.S on a visa and overstayed her visa by quite a bit of time.  This is punishable by quite a big fine. 

Not sure how this figures into her pension.  But if she was here illegally, I can see the company she worked for refusing to pay her any money.  This all came to light because she was on the show......was it worth it?

Thanks for your research, travone. I understand Laura is presently hanging out with Evelin in Ecuador. And she was having trouble getting back into the US because of her visa trouble. SO - how was Laura able to show up in New York City for the "Tell All"?

Esteemed Contributor

I, also, thought it was boring.  Of all the couples, they had to pick Corey and Evelin to focus on most of the show.  Of course, all the "experts" were in the back room giving their "advice"....  What a laugh that was.... LOLOL   

I hope next week is better.  I guess anything is better than what we saw.... JMO

O/T here but about Pillow Talk - I think Annie is overdoing it a bit, don't you all???  I know they are making money doing these cameo's but still - Annie I really like you but enough with the screeching.

I didn't like Andrrrrei at first, but now I am liking him.  I love it when Libby tells him to "shut up" but I don't like the part where her sister is there.  Then she says "I have some work to do" and then she comes back with a bottle of wine.  Does she live with them??  BTW, that baby is adorable.  She really looks like Andrrrei but he doesn't show any affection toward her.  He is holding the baby and then hands her over to mom and says "put her to sleep"  He never kisses the baby or shows any love.... JMO but I still like him on the show.

I also like Loren and Alexi.  He is funny too.... I realize this show is heavily scripted and  I wonder where it is filmed.  Surely, they don't all have the same type of beds and the TV are right in front of them.  Does anyone know about the filming??

Respected Contributor

Well, at least we didn't have to see Colt and Debbie sharing a bed.  As I recall, they were on a sofa.

I agree Annie is over-acting to the point of silliness and doing it much too loudly.

Esteemed Contributor

@novamc1 wrote:

Well, at least we didn't have to see Colt and Debbie sharing a bed.  As I recall, they were on a sofa.

I agree Annie is over-acting to the point of silliness and doing it much too loudly.

@novamc1   Hi  I was just reading Reddit and nobody likes the host/ess - Shaun Robinson.  Most of them would like to see Andy Cohen or anyone else but Shaun.