Super Contributor

Hallmark Movies and Mysteries

Did I miss something?  I noticed Christmas movies today on this channel.  I thought they started on the 25th.  Lifetime is also showing Christmas movies in the afternoons and evenings.

Valued Contributor

Re: Hallmark Movies and Mysteries

I like Christmas movies, but OMG, this is overkill. It's bad enough that hallmark channel starts airing them before Halloween, but they don't even until January. I wish they'd just get another channel devoted to nothing but Christmas movies and leave the other channels alone.  

Honored Contributor

I much prefer "Murder She Wrote" and "Hart to Hart" in the early morning hours. Now all there will be is a bunch of sappy Christmas movies.

Christmas is December 25th and we haven't even gotten to Halloween yet. Ridiculous!

Honored Contributor

@Glitter51 wrote:

I like Christmas movies, but OMG, this is overkill. It's bad enough that hallmark channel starts airing them before Halloween, but they don't even until January. I wish they'd just get another channel devoted to nothing but Christmas movies and leave the other channels alone.  

Oh I so agree, and just call it the Christmas Channel. 

Valued Contributor

And it is kind of like watching the TSV hour after hour because the movies are all alike.

Honored Contributor

I do like holiday movies,but not these sorry romance ones.

I do like holiday movies,but not these sorry romance ones.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Respected Contributor

The same for Hallmark Drama started yesterday! Admit there are a couple good ones I enjoy and will watch tonight.
Honored Contributor

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
The same for Hallmark Drama started yesterday! Admit there are a couple good ones I enjoy and will watch tonight.

@Kindaglitzy 

i watched three of my favorites today...... ms scrooge (which is sometimes hard to find on tv), fir crazy, and the christmas note.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein