Honored Contributor

@Atiya wrote:

When Sumit was asked if he had been having intimate relations with Jenny and his wife at the same time, there were two big tells he was lying in his response:  One was the shifty eye movements and the other the hesitation in his answer. Of course, he said no.  When Jenny was asked if she believed him, she responded with a nod and sappy smile.  He is constantly lying, and this woman clearly never learns.  Good luck with that.

@Atiya  His name should be Scamit instead of Sumit.

Respected Contributor

@sissel wrote:

Ok Darcey & her sister, then Darcey had her daughters in Pillow talk, so now tom & jessie coming back Darcey is giving all of them a pay check with these shows. Yep family & friends loving all of this they get paid.Even Tom's sister got something with her brief appearence yes Darcey they all get something in the pay check. Good they all get paid.

I've read family members and friends do not get paid for appearances during the season.  Their expenses are paid if they attend the reunion show.

Valued Contributor

Really feeling sorry for Jenny's daughter and partner.  Most parents feel that they don't want to be a burden on their children.  I see none of that from Jenny.  She's in her sixties and has basically bankrupted herself to be with this younger man.  

Who wants their mother-in-law living in their house.  Jenny's daughter now has to house Jenny.  At age sixty, I wonder about her ability to find a good paying job.  What happens if she should have an accident and be unable to work?  

None of this seems to faze Jenny.  

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Tell All Part 2

[ Edited ]

@FLGranny wrote:

IMO the one thing all these people have in common is low self esteem. Why would you subject yourself to such drama and emotional and financial ruin? For “love”? Very sad.

@FLGranny 

I agree and a one-sided 'love' at that.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Who is Lundwing?  I thought Shaun introduced him as her brother?  Then she called him Newman?  I'm confused.

Liam is just so strange and thought he might be on the  autism spectrum range when I first "met him" on the show.

Honored Contributor

image.png

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Tell All Part 2

[ Edited ]

This is pretty crazy. Deavan said that her aunt is a drug addict and allegedly tried to kidnap her and wanted her to get involved in a “sex trafficking ring” for money. The reason Deavan left America was to get away from her aunt. She said that she will remain in Seoul for a long time because for some reason they keep letting her out of jail.

Apparently they filmed her sharing this at the Tell-All, though fans didn’t get the chance to hear the story since the clip never aired. She later took to social media to tell her story.

Honored Contributor

This is Deavan's aunt before and after drugs.

deavan aunt before drugs.PNGdeavan aunt after drugs.PNG

Honored Contributor

Apparently Bratzilla took a puppy and threw it during a video Deaven was doing. What is she doing with a puppy? I didn't see the video but read about it. I guess Deavean didn't think it was a big deal.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Apparently Bratzilla took a puppy and threw it during a video Deaven was doing. What is she doing with a puppy? I didn't see the video but read about it. I guess Deavean didn't think it was a big deal.

@colliemom4   Why is Deavon mixed up with this aunt?  Doesn't she have parents who are taking care of Bratzilla?  I don't get any of this.  They are leaving a lot of this out and we're not seeing the good stuff - just the boring clips.  LOL