Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day, Single Life Tell All- Part 1

@chicletwrote:

I feel the same as everyone else. Glad Tiffany did not come home pregnant. It seems a lot of them don't know about birth control. Hope Mike divorces Natalie. He could not even enjoy a meal or beer around her. Another thing is that Veronica and her boyfriend are parents and seeing that love scene on TV has got to embarrassing for them. I think the way Veronica dresses is a bit revealing especially for her age and weight. Would be hard to tell her teenage daughter how to dress. I believe that Tim is gay even if he does not admit to it. There is just something not right about him. Maybe just low testosterone.

@chicletTim may be bisexual? It appears that Tifanny wears the same thing every time I see her or the same couple of outifits.

Esteemed Contributor

@Skyegirl21Wow. Debbie was so horrible that night. What a big mouth. Poor Josh. He said he couldn't stand the "lady with the red hair". I kept thinking that if her boyfriend was watching he would realize she's not what she pretended to be with him. The only thing pretty about Natalie is her eyes. And she knows it. Josh is adorable, IMO. Seems very kind also.
I really like Tim even though he's a ittle light in his loafers. Veronica, use a litte modesty. Leave a little to the imagination. Lose some weight, please. Tiffany is so pretty, but needs to shed some pounds. Ed - gag me. Liz - so immature.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Valued Contributor

I think Natalie truly needs professional help. The way she treats people and presents herself are really "off." I think her mom is sweet though and I was impressed that Mike helped her get out of Ukraine. Tiffany is a sweetheart who deserves happiness, but I feel bad for her kids because they seem to love Ronald. I don't see that marriage lasting. I'm happy that Debbie found love! I think they are cute together. Colt needs a makeover. I actually think he's an attractive man, but needs to dress and groom better (and lose the beard). I hope he and his mom can work things out. I can't stand Ed. His attitudes toward women are just gross, and Liz deserves better. I love Tim and Veronica and their relationship (the scene with Justin was over the top though).

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkidswrote:

Can't stand fake and nutty Natalie. Hey Mike, get a divorce already! Missed the part with Colt. Can someone tell me what happened? He needs beard trim, that thing looks like something for birds to nest in! Tiffany needs to end it once and for all with Ronald. He'll always be a jerk. And Tania and Syngin are just nuts and trashy. I can't sand Debbie and hope she stays in Canada. I tried to post this earlier with paragraphs but got that supid HTML note that wouldn't allow me to post. Any info about the Colt smack down appreciated!

Natalie reminds me of the Glenn Close character in the movie Fatal Attraction, bunny in the pot nutty.

Colt, does he use a hair straightner on that beard to make himself look like a garden gnome or troll under the bridge?

I would like to know what happened to Debbie's cats when she took off for Canada and left the house in a shambles.

Tiffany a/k/a Shoulders.

Honored Contributor

I read that Natalie and her mom were seen in Los Angeles. I don't know any more than that. Glad she made it here.

Valued Contributor

Oh, I'm so glad her mom made it here. Natalie can go take a hike, I think she is unstable. (I'm no doctor, and I don't play one.)