Respected Contributor

90 Day, Single Life Tell All- Part 1

Hard to watch, but hard to turn away! 🤣👏🏼👏🏼
My thoughts:

That Natalie gets on my last nerve- She is so demading and thinks she is so entitled - Admittedly, I think she is gorgeous, but so nasty, why would anyone put up with her??

Ed and Liz make me cringe. They don't go together physically, in my opinion. The massage scene was just yucky- He seemed so close to his adorable Mother but he threw her under the bus quickly and hasn't seen her in a year? Shameful.
Tiffany is sweet and so pretty and needs to cut all ties with that loser Ronald.

The snippet of Veronica and Justin were over the line too much for prime time TV!!

Anyone else wanna share?

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day, Single Life Tell All- Part 1

I watched it but don't have very high opinions of most of them. I thought Tim did a better job of asking questions than Shaun did. I think Tiffany is pretty, and wish her well, but don't see an excuse for her to leave her son for 4 months to see Ronald. IMO there is none. Tania is pure trash in my book lol. So is Syngin. I think they need to get rid of Caesar as he never ends up with anyone. Liz and Ed both skeeve me out. They are both so stubborn too. I'm interested to see who Veronica's new man is and to see Colt told off though Debbie's no saint.

Respected Contributor

I don't watch it much anymore but I can't stand Natalie she was so unappreciative of everything and so rude to Mike. She really has a high opinion of herself! She could be considered pretty, I just don't think she is because her personality is so ugly. Mike's mom seems a little odd also but maybe because she doesn't like Natalie, I wouldn't want her for my son either!

Esteemed Contributor

As I've stated many times before, I don't think Natalie is that pretty -- maybe slightly above average, in my opinion. And the extensions don't do her any favors. Her hair looked better when it wasn't quite so long. Her facial expressions and giddiness are so childlike. She leaves me perplexed. And, yes, she is full of herself to the extreme. I think Mike and Josh should both dump her. (Well, apparently she and Josh are no longer together because I've heard he is now dating Libby's sister, Jen.)

I think Tiffany is really pretty and hope she dumps Ronald once and for all. She can absolutely do so much better than him.

Debbie has too much to say. She was getting on my nerves.

Liz and Ed are revolting. They both gross me out.

I was hoping that Veronica and Tim got back together. (I don't know why, just feel like they should be a couple!). I'm looking forward to seeing her new man.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think anything about Natalie is pretty--and not just becuase of her personality. I can't understand why Mike would have ever given her the time of day to start with--much less actually married her. I really like Veronica and I'm hoping she'll find happiness....I'd love it if she and Tim got back together; they seem to fit so well together as friends. Tiffany is just dumb to give that ridiculous husband any time at all, too. I can't help but sort of like Debbie...don't know why, but I'm rooting for her, too.

Respected Contributor

Natalie is delusional. Maybe men in her country are easily fooled, but not here. I'm losing respect for Mike, when he can't speak up for himself and lets his mom do all the talking. Liz and Ed are super ick! Tiffany is a little dense, if she has been down this road with Ronald, several times and still doesn't get it. I'm happy for Debbie, but she has a big, opinionated mouth, that she should keep shut. I dread the colt/vanessa confrontation.

Honored Contributor

Can't stand fake and nutty Natalie. Hey Mike, get a divorce already! Missed the part with Colt. Can someone tell me what happened? He needs beard trim, that thing looks like something for birds to nest in! Tiffany needs to end it once and for all with Ronald. He'll always be a jerk. And Tania and Syngin are just nuts and trashy. I can't sand Debbie and hope she stays in Canada. I tried to post this earlier with paragraphs but got that supid HTML note that wouldn't allow me to post. Any info about the Colt smack down appreciated!

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkidswrote:

Can't stand fake and nutty Natalie. Hey Mike, get a divorce already! Missed the part with Colt. Can someone tell me what happened? He needs beard trim, that thing looks like something for birds to nest in! Tiffany needs to end it once and for all with Ronald. He'll always be a jerk. And Tania and Syngin are just nuts and trashy. I can't sand Debbie and hope she stays in Canada. I tried to post this earlier with paragraphs but got that supid HTML note that wouldn't allow me to post. Any info about the Colt smack down appreciated!

@Love my grandkidsI got that HTML thing several days ago. Colt hasn't been on yet. There was just a preview where it appeared he was very ugly with Debbie telling her he never felt like he had a mom or something like that and she started crying uncontrollably. Then Debbie's boyfriend told him to **** off.

Respected Contributor

I think Natalie was keeping both Josh and Mike around so she could have a backup if one bowed out.....appears Josh left. Tanya and Sinjin march to the beat of their own drum(s). Big Ego and Liz just need to call it quits - i certainly hope they do. On the preview for this weeks tell all, it appears Tiffanfany broke up with Ronald for good as she found out he was still in contact w/an old girlfriend and getting money from her. All in all it's an entertaining train wreck and that's how ratings are made nowadays.

Respected Contributor

I feel the same as everyone else. Glad Tiffany did not come home pregnant. It seems a lot of them don't know about birth control. Hope Mike divorces Natalie. He could not even enjoy a meal or beer around her. Another thing is that Veronica and her boyfriend are parents and seeing that love scene on TV has got to embarrassing for them. I think the way Veronica dresses is a bit revealing especially for her age and weight. Would be hard to tell her teenage daughter how to dress. I believe that Tim is gay even if he does not admit to it. There is just something not right about him. Maybe just low testosterone.