Honored Contributor

90 Day Fiance: You May Now Kiss The Bride

[ Edited ]

I'm embarrassed to admit I'm watching this right now. Haven't watched anything but the trailers in ages. I have to say that Sam and Citra are one of the oddest couples I've ever seen. He's a pipsqueak who can't put together an intelligent sentence and every other word is "like". Telling her father that his brother Luke has his marriage license (he meant online certification) so he can "like, marry us off" made me shake my head.

Clayton and Anali are pretty weird too. Why she hasn't learned any English is beyond me and why he has to question her to death would make me want to shut him up. Permanently.

Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance: You May Now Kiss The Bride

lol 😂. I used to thatch that show the season that guy they called "Big Ed" was on.  It was funny, but his rudeness made me so angry. 

I just lost track of the new seasons and haven't watched since.  It's good, crazy entertainment.

Valued Contributor

I think Guinea Pig guy is better off without Anali.  She was never happy about anything and is cold toward him, and I think she should have respected his wishes about the stripper.  Then again, he keeps his mom in a closet so there's thatSmiley LOL

Honored Contributor

Sounds like they should rename the show "The Misfits"...

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Regular Contributor

After Gino and Jasmine tied the noose-oops I meant knot-and they were toasting at the reception, I would have bet the farm that the big announcement was that she was pregnant! But it was that they're going to try for a baby. Yeah, good idea. Anali needs to go home. Clayton is immature, self absorbed, and hasn't a CLUE how a marriage works. This nonsense about the bachelorette party is stupid. First off, till he puts a ring on it, she's single and has not committed any indiscretion. His argument is with his sister who planned the party and hired the stripper, not his fiancé. And to constantly badger her over and over about the same hang ups HE has is every reason he should not get married. I'm sorry but I cringe every time I look at Sam. He's hard to watch. And I don't understand why an attractive seemingly sweet girl like Citra wants him. Her father is nice but I thought his not allowing a Christian ceremony for the American wedding is disrespectful to Sam's side of the family. Is the marriage going to be all for her side and zippo for his? As for Nikki and Justin? EWWW.