Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After

@DrKelli wrote:

@minkbunny , Birthright trips are taken by Jewish teenagers or young adults to Israel

@DrKelli   Thank you so much.    I truly love to learn new things and am ashamed to say that I didn't know anything at all about this.  I went and read up on it a bit and thank you for directing me to do some research. Heart

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I just read this. The judge showed leniency for Larissa's alleged crime, it seems that Debbie might not get the vindication she was hoping to see. According to the Immigration and Nationality Act (I.N.A.), any noncitizen convicted after September 30, 1996, of domestic violence is deportable; however, since Larissa's first two domestic violence cases were thrown out and the third was negotiated down to disorderly conduct (not domestic battery), it appears Larissa's citizenship is safe - and she is not in danger of being deported back to Brazil.

@colliemom4   That is ridiculous. How does she get to stay in the US if she's not married to Colt, though? The first green card is a two-year conditional card that you then renew for a ten-year card but in order to get the ten-year card you're supposed to prove that your marriage is legitimate and that you were in fact living together for the previous two years. Apparently these people know how to get around the law and the rules don't apply to them.

@HSB1204  All I know is she has an attorney trying to help her. She is working with a lady trying to sell cosmetics now too. I posted about it one day. They are having an open house soon. Trying to cash in on her fame and working the system. Yes. She got out of jail each time through go fund me contributions too.

@colliemom4   That's too bad. She has no business staying in the US now that her marriage didn't work out. You'd think she would want to go back to her kids but I guess not!

@HSB1204  Yes it's very sad indeed. I tried to find out more about her children's situation and read claims of her not being able to find a job making enough money to support them. She has 2, I thought she had 3. She might. She's obviously the type to hide things.

Anyhow... she said she was in a relationship with her son's dad for over 2 years and it didn't work out. I'm assuming her daughter is from another man. Her son lives with his dad and her daughter lives with Larissa's dad and his wife.

She said she's not going to speak about it further except for those very close to her.

Respected Contributor

@minkbunny wrote:

A few musings after a long day spent drafting legal documents -

Uh, Larissa has been given way too many chances already !

David and Annie are indeed funny and seem to be getting along very well considering all their trials and tribulations.

Another favortite of mine is Loren and Alexie, they seem to be doing well.  I read once where she was attending a Birthright meeting (have to see what that even is) and he was the EMT instructor is how they met.  I think that was before my time.   Is he still in that line of work, does anybody know?

I agree Larissa has been given a lot of chances and she irritates me but it can't be easy living with Debbie in the house.  And not sure if I heard it correctly but when Colt and Larissa were talking to the therapist I thought the therapist verified with Colt that he was married before and he said "yes".  Wonder if his first wife was someone found on the internet. 

Respected Contributor

@minkbunny wrote:

Another favortite of mine is Loren and Alexie, they seem to be doing well.  I read once where she was attending a Birthright meeting (have to see what that even is) and he was the EMT instructor is how they met.  I think that was before my time.   Is he still in that line of work, does anybody know?

I also like these two.  I liked her honesty about her Tourette's and made sure Alexie and his parents were made aware of things before they progressed too far.  

Respected Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

There seems to be a trend on this show with a few things. Nobody really works. There seems to be unlimited money for traveling. Many keep gaining more and more weight and look like they will soon explode. Perhaps they’re all stress eating. Poor choices in lipstick also dominate this show. Chantel needs to reign it in with the super low cut tops. We get it, you have a huge rack, no need to display it so tastelessly 24/7. Thank god for the DVR, I could never watch this live! Those are my thoughts for this week.

@Grouchomarx  - Agree.  Re: the unlimited funds for travelling, I wonder if TLC funds any of that since they don't pay the participants that much.  I think much of what we see is based on what will cause the most "good drama" for the show - cuz Nicole's story is 3 years of Azan and at some point I think they will have to finally end it - - cuz their whole story is now like Groundhog Day - the same thing over and over..  

Esteemed Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

I suspected that she would never be deported. She is coming out with her own brand of beauty products. So she seems to be on her way. She has a meet and greet next Saturday. If anyone cares to see her. It is in Boulder City, NV.

@drizzellla   DARN IT!!!!  All the tickets were sold out.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@minkbunny wrote:

@DrKelli wrote:

@minkbunny , Birthright trips are taken by Jewish teenagers or young adults to Israel

@DrKelli   Thank you so much.    I truly love to learn new things and am ashamed to say that I didn't know anything at all about this.  I went and read up on it a bit and thank you for directing me to do some research. Heart

@minkbunny My daughter participated in a Birthright trip when she was 24 (it goes up to age 26 or so).  It's a free trip to Israel that's paid for by the Birthright organization. They get money to pay for the trips from various contributions.  You just have to have a parent who is Jewish to go.

She went with a group local to the Philadelphia area (they have groups going all over the US) got to travel to many historical sights, cities & towns plus many other interesting experiences. 

Honored Contributor

@10sluvr wrote:

she barely opens her mouth, when she talks, either. i wonder if she's been botoxed, but when she was talking with his mom, she had a smirky smile, so maybe that's just her. she also, wears very low cut tops.

@shaggygirl wrote:

It occurred to me as I was watching my recording earlier that I don't think I've ever seen Chantel smile........or break out in a giggle or burst of laughter.

Oh My! What a dress to wear to visit your Mother-in-law (who doesn't like you).

90 Day Fiancé Happily Ever After Season Premier Recap: Into the Lion’s Den

Honored Contributor

thumbnail.png

Esteemed Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

@10sluvr wrote:

she barely opens her mouth, when she talks, either. i wonder if she's been botoxed, but when she was talking with his mom, she had a smirky smile, so maybe that's just her. she also, wears very low cut tops.

@shaggygirl wrote:

It occurred to me as I was watching my recording earlier that I don't think I've ever seen Chantel smile........or break out in a giggle or burst of laughter.

Oh My! What a dress to wear to visit your Mother-in-law (who doesn't like you).

90 Day Fiancé Happily Ever After Season Premier Recap: Into the Lion’s Den

@drizzellla 

Somebody said (on a different bb) that Chantel's bewbs have their own zip code.

Too funny!