Honored Contributor

90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After

Anyone watching now? I can't believe the way Paola dresses even when she's pregnant. Some of the other couple's issues are beyond stupid.

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After

Yes I'm watching...Pedro ...GOOD RIDDANCE!  Chantel would be better off without him!

As for Andrei & Elizabeth, they are beyond stupid!  Who leaves a place to live given to them with no money & no job  while expecting a baby?  Andrie (can't stand how she says his name!) is really dumb to believe that his wife got an advance at her job!  ...Really?

Honored Contributor

Paola is really distrspectful to Russ's family!  She doesn't even seem to try.  How hard is it to just act civil & nice?

Larissa really needed those lip injections!....Colt was willing to pay as long as she's willing to give him hot s  ex.

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

Yes I'm watching...Pedro ...GOOD RIDDANCE!  Chantel would be better off without him!

As for Andrei & Elizabeth, they are beyond stupid!  Who leaves a place to live given to them with no money & no job  while expecting a baby?  Andrie (can't stand how she says his name!) is really dumb to believe that his wife got an advance at her job!  ...Really?

@haddon9  I agree. I can't stand Pedro's voice either. Are any of these relationships any good? LOL

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

Paola is really distrspectful to Russ's family!  She doesn't even seem to try.  How hard is it to just act civil & nice?

Larissa really needed those lip injections!....Colt was willing to pay as long as she's willing to give him hot s  ex.

@haddon9  I feel bad for Russ's family even having to be involved with Paola. She's nothing but trouble. I have nothing good to say about her.

Honored Contributor

@haddon9  LOL about the lip injections! She wants too much but it's obvious he'a a cheapo.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Anyone watching now? I can't believe the way Paola dresses even when she's pregnant. Some of the other couple's issues are beyond stupid.

Still reruns from last week where I am.  I can't believe I like this nutty show lolSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Still reruns from last week where I am.  I can't believe I like this nutty show lolSmiley Happy

@sunshine 919  It seems to be addicting. Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

@haddon9  LOL about the lip injections! She wants too much but it's obvious he'a a cheapo.

@colliemom4   As she said, she wants, MONEY, MONEY, MONEY, lol.  THAT has been obvious from the get-go.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   As she said, she wants, MONEY, MONEY, MONEY, lol.  THAT has been obvious from he get-go.

@mousiegirl  Yes. He's an idiot for thinking otherwise.