Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Anyone watching? Pedro's friends seem like a bunch of troublemakers and I think Chantel is much prettier than that girl that grinded on him. That's quite an outfit his sister has on lol. I can't believe the nutty birthing center lady or that they just give you laughing gas during labor. Wow Nicole is the hot mess express!

@colliemom4   I assume none of Pedro's friends are married. They all seem very immature and not at all supportive of his marriage. Of course, why would they be when he pretty much makes Chantel out to be the devil? I think it's so weird how they're sharing their marital problems with everyone. How are their friends and family ever going to act normal around their spouse when they know all of these details?

That birth center was so weird. Why can't Pao just go to a hospital like any other woman?!

Nicole does not look good with that purple hair. And of course we all knew that she wasn't going to care about the negative rumors about Azan because he's just perfect in every way.

Hot mess express LOL HAHAAHA  That is so funny.

Honored Contributor

Eliazabeth treats her family like ******.

Respected Contributor

How weird when Elizabeth was working on the registry for her baby shower and she said she didn't think they needed a crib. Where is the baby going to sleep if they don't have one? In the kitchen sink? Cat Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I'm watching Pillow Talk now. Tarek and his brother are making comments about Pao in  labor with no meds and it's cracking me up. Darcy thoughy Nicole's stepdad was her grandpa too so I'm not the only one that did Cat LOL

Those two are funnySmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

How weird when Elizabeth was working on the registry for her baby shower and she said she didn't think they needed a crib. Where is the baby going to sleep if they don't have one? In the kitchen sink? Cat Frustrated

@HSB1204  Even if she had the baby in a craddle for a brief period of time she'll still need a bed, and I'd certainly wouldn't refuse the gift offer. Especially when they are broke and stuck on stupid lol.

I'm so tired of this family fighting! I'm glad we got a little break from Chantel and Pedro's drama, but now they are starting it up again and will even get their own show. I thought it was silly that Chantel went to Pedro's mom's home that Chantel's supposedly pays for and his mom said she'd beat them up etc.lol.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@HSB1204  Even if she had the baby in a craddle for a brief period of time she'll still need a bed, and I'd certainly wouldn't refuse the gift offer. Especially when they are broke and stuck on stupid lol.

I'm so tired of this family fighting! I'm glad we got a little break from Chantel and Pedro's drama, but now they are starting it up again and will even get their own show. I thought it was silly that Chantel went to Pedro's mom's home that Chantel's supposedly pays for and his mom said she'd beat them up etc.lol.

@colliemom4   Yeah, considering they have nothing you would think she would take her sister's advice since she obviously knows what she needs. Andrei is such a control freak. Why can't she text when she's not the one driving? I'm sure that wasn't the first time he did something like that but that kind of behavior would be a huge red flag for me.

I'm getting tired of Pedro and Chantel. He was so cold and rude to her when he picked her up at the airport. Why even be there with flowers and a balloon when he was going to act that way towards her? I don't see why Chantel needs to apologize to Pedro's mom for something that didn't even involve her. So stupid!

Respected Contributor

Pedro said he always gives her flowers & balloon when she came to DR. Was very suprised he chose to be with Chantel in the hotel. Maybe he does have a backbone, Oh by the way Mom no more checks paying your rent I would say. I know because we had a family member we had to pay monthly they remarried & said no more checks, screaming & hanging up on the phone. Yep gravy train stopped Momma Pedro will not like that. Mama Pedro & his sister need to find a partner to pay for them. I'm thinking Elizabeth is just as bad as Andrei expecting people to help them out. No way you come into my house that I provided a baby shower yelling at me. I do understand not to work in a family business can be stressful but what else do you have? All he had to do was cut grass, do some fix it up jobs free house with pool plus they have dogs. Let them fall on their face then they will learn. Had a good deal but stubborn won. We do know she had her baby & wonder how they are doing now. 

Respected Contributor

with andri's anger/control issues, i'd be afraid to leave him with a baby. baby's do what they want, when they want.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@drizzellla wrote:

Sorry - I am watching Bob Newhart Show. I can not start and watch Smothered. 90 Day Fiance drives me crazy - I don't need to be addicted to another crazy show.

@drizzellla  Are you watching the new 90 Day show on Monday nights where the people seeking love go to other countries instead of them coming here? It's a good show.

Colliemom - Oh you bet I am. I don't know where TLC finds these people. But I am already questioning the 60 year old women that is moving to India and of course the recurring appearance of "got to pack 5 tubs of stuff" Paul.

PS - I have a collie too.

Esteemed Contributor

It occurred to me as I was watching my recording earlier that I don't think I've ever seen Chantel smile........or break out in a giggle or burst of laughter.