Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After

Pedro's mom is looking kind of rough. I find it though to believe his life would be better back in the Dominican Republic.

Honored Contributor

I agree the show is addiciting...and they are ALL CRAZY!!  LOL!

Honored Contributor

Andrei is too much for me.  He needs to go.  Pedro should just stay home with his mother.  Not feeling the love.

Honored Contributor

Is  Elizabeth totally crazy, she is ungrateful, rude to her dad and now she wants to borrow deposit money, how much nerve does she have?????!!!!!

Honored Contributor

On next weeks preview, I thought it was so funny when Nicole's grandpa said I just hope she doesn't come back pregnant! That does sound like something Nicole would do.

Respected Contributor

I can't wait for Pao to find out Russ was offered a job in OK. Russ's Mom told Pao that you represent the family & posing nude effected the family. Pao & Russ live in Fl. are either one of them working?    Still wondering what business Pedro wants to open. Chantel is responsible for him for the next 10yrs and he knows it,   Can't figure out how Elizabeth & Andrei got an apt, maybe they work for the show & used that. The Dad should have said no just live in the house,now he has to pay their rent. They made a big deal because they were buying used baby clothes. People use those baby consignment shops all the time. The clothes are hardly used, babies grow so fast.  I will watch it again (recorded it) 

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

I can't wait for Pao to find out Russ was offered a job in OK. Russ's Mom told Pao that you represent the family & posing nude effected the family. Pao & Russ live in Fl. are either one of them working?    Still wondering what business Pedro wants to open. Chantel is responsible for him for the next 10yrs and he knows it,   Can't figure out how Elizabeth & Andrei got an apt, maybe they work for the show & used that. The Dad should have said no just live in the house,now he has to pay their rent. They made a big deal because they were buying used baby clothes. People use those baby consignment shops all the time. The clothes are hardly used, babies grow so fast.  I will watch it again (recorded it) 

@sissel  She endorses a lot of products (I've never heard of) online. She's making some money from that though it's probably not much. I figure he's still working but I'm not certain of it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can't imagine Elizabeth married to Andre isn't "jealous" of the lifestyle her sisters have!  This guy is useless & a fool...then again, bringing a baby into the world with no income is even more irresponsible!  She works for her dad this guy ought to "thank" him instead of being a ###@@@!!!

The rest of them are just as crazy -- me to because I watch!  I can't help myself🙄🙄🙄🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Honored Contributor

I read that Kalani had a baby boy on May 9th. His name is Kennedy. I have no idea what these two do for work either.

Honored Contributor

Wow Pedro is cold.  That ride to the airport was sad.  I think Chantel needs to wake up.