Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After

@haddon9 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

Here's a photo on Instagram of Debbie in 1976

I was curious to know how old she was and came across this photo...I still didn't find out her age but I think colt had mention that she was in her early 60s.

@haddon9  Someone in the comment section said that makes them so afraid of aging. LOL!

@colliemom4   Haha!  I'm no beauty queen but I think I'm older than Debbie & look a whole lot better! LOL!  She just looks so rough.

@haddon9  Yes she does... and her personality doesn't help either lol.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

Here's a photo on Instagram of Debbie in 1976

I was curious to know how old she was and came across this photo...I still didn't find out her age but I think colt had mention that she was in her early 60s.

@haddon9  Someone in the comment section said that makes them so afraid of aging. LOL!

@colliemom4   Haha!  I'm no beauty queen but I think I'm older than Debbie & look a whole lot better! LOL!  She just looks so rough.

@haddon9  Yes she does... and her personality doesn't help either lol.

@colliemom4   Yes I love the mug! ..... "I'm Done!"  LOL!

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@sissel wrote:

Nicole has finally got May in school here. Glad May is enrolled.  

https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-nicole-nafziger-finally-enrolls-may-in-school/

May looks adorable!  If only Nicole would focus on her daughter and herself and stop the nonsense with Azan!

@haddon9  Wow. You can really see the resemblance in Nicole and May in that pic.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4   You really can see the similarity! ...wish Nicole would try to do the best she can and get more fit.  I'm sure she could find someone decent here.

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@colliemom4   You really can see the similarity! ...wish Nicole would try to do the best she can and get more fit.  I'm sure she could find someone decent here.

@haddon9  She needs to meet with a doctor and get some help. I wish she would for her daughter's sake if nothing else. I definitely think she can find someone here.

Honored Contributor

Ashley is in New York looking for work in TV.

"During one of her interviews, Ashley Martson hinted she’s currently focusing on her career as a reality star. The 90 Day Fiance cast member made it very clear that she’s not stepping away from the limelight. Apparently, Jay Smith’s estranged wife hopes to get on other TV shows in the near future.

However, she reiterated that she won’t be doing another TLC spinoff. Apparently, Ashley is so over the reality franchise. She claimed that the show is not the best place to find love and only brought her more problems. Despite that, Ashley Martson maintained that she’s forever grateful to the network for giving her the opportunity.

Previously, Ashley admitted that she’s open to doing a dating show. She particularly likes Billionaire Matchmaker and The Bachelor. So far, Ashley has yet to confirm if she already has projects lined up for her this year now she’s done with 90 Day Fiance. "

And then Jay -

Meanwhile, Jay Smith also teased a possible comeback in the entertainment industry as well. The reality star and recent inmate was looking for someone to help him with his career. It seemed like Jay is not yet ready to give up his 15 minutes of fame — pretty much the same as his ex, Ashley Martson.

In an Instagram post, 90 Day Fiance Jay revealed he’s in need of a talent agent. He’s also searching for a new public relations rep as well. Although Jay Smith did not disclose any specifics, it’s obvious that he’s planning on something big in the future. The only question is if he will be allowed to do further work given his current immigration status.

OH MY!

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

"During one of her interviews, Ashley Martson hinted she’s currently focusing on her career as a reality star. The 90 Day Fiance cast member made it very clear that she’s not stepping away from the limelight. Apparently, Jay Smith’s estranged wife hopes to get on other TV shows in the near future.

However, she reiterated that she won’t be doing another TLC spinoff. Apparently, Ashley is so over the reality franchise. She claimed that the show is not the best place to find love and only brought her more problems. Despite that, Ashley Martson maintained that she’s forever grateful to the network for giving her the opportunity.

Previously, Ashley admitted that she’s open to doing a dating show. She particularly likes Billionaire Matchmaker and The Bachelor. So far, Ashley has yet to confirm if she already has projects lined up for her this year now she’s done with 90 Day Fiance. "

And then Jay -

Meanwhile, Jay Smith also teased a possible comeback in the entertainment industry as well. The reality star and recent inmate was looking for someone to help him with his career. It seemed like Jay is not yet ready to give up his 15 minutes of fame — pretty much the same as his ex, Ashley Martson.

In an Instagram post, 90 Day Fiance Jay revealed he’s in need of a talent agent. He’s also searching for a new public relations rep as well. Although Jay Smith did not disclose any specifics, it’s obvious that he’s planning on something big in the future. The only question is if he will be allowed to do further work given his current immigration status.

OH MY!

@drizzellla  They are nuts and I hope they don't find any jobs on tv!

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4:

Oh it looked like Ashley was one busy person. She did a bunch of publicity shots at Planet Hollywood and did an interview on People Now. She also did a bunch of interviews for a number of national publications.

I wish they would just go away. But that doesn't look like it will happen.

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

@colliemom4:

Oh it looked like Ashley was one busy person. She did a bunch of publicity shots at Planet Hollywood and did an interview on People Now. She also did a bunch of interviews for a number of national publications.

I wish they would just go away. But that doesn't look like it will happen.

@drizzellla  I thought she was sick with Lupus. Now I have to wonder if she was being honest about even having it. I think once these folks get a taste of fame and money they don't want it to go away. Ashley and Jay are both highly dysfunctional individuals and I don't care to see either one of them again though I'm sure they'll put themselves out there.

Respected Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

And then Jay -

OH MY!

@drizzellla   If Ashley was on The Bachelor she'd be the drunk contestant who makes a fool of herself and gets sent home on the first night.