Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After

@colliemom4 wrote:

I read on Us Weekly and another site that Jay got released from ICE custody and his stripper girlfriend may be pregnant. Also that he's still trying to get half of everything Ashley owns but she insists he'll be deported. Ashley said she's still interested in a tv career so we were right! However she said not one about dating or finding love.

I was also on social media and quite a few people seem to think Laura and Aladin are trying to get attention by saying their relationship is over but others think they're done.

@colliemom4   NO way will Jay get anything.  He can't touch anything she had before the marriage, and the marriage was insincere on his part, and short, and what an A-- H--- for even trying.

Honored Contributor

But how long were Jay and Ashley married? She filled for divorce and then retracted it. And then filled 4 months later. Were they married over a year?

I don't believe either one of them. I think they both will lie or say anything if it helps them. And I really think both are enjoying the attention this show has put on them. So they will gladly keep the "trash talk" going.

Respected Contributor
Valued Contributor

During the "tell all" Nicole is now saying that recently there is a store but, she hasn't seen Azan in a year.  She really doesn't know for sure.  The only thing Nicole knows for sure is that she loves Azan.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I read that Larissa boyfriend Eric is doing shout outs to people on social media for $60 a pop. Also, that they posted a conversation about how they use each other which was later deleted but not before someone took a screen shot of the conversation. Apparently everyone thinks he's gay and she's he's beard too.

@colliemom4 I was beginning to think I was the only one that thought that about him.

Respected Contributor

Nicole has finally got May in school here. Glad May is enrolled.  

https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-nicole-nafziger-finally-enrolls-may-in-school/
Honored Contributor

Here's a photo on Instagram of Debbie in 1976

I was curious to know how old she was and came across this photo...I still didn't find out her age but I think colt had mention that she was in her early 60s.

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

I was curious to know how old she was and came across this photo...I still didn't find out her age but I think colt had mention that she was in her early 60s.

@haddon9  Someone in the comment section said that makes them so afraid of aging. LOL!

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

Nicole has finally got May in school here. Glad May is enrolled.  

https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-nicole-nafziger-finally-enrolls-may-in-school/

May looks adorable!  If only Nicole would focus on her daughter and herself and stop the nonsense with Azan!

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@haddon9  Someone in the comment section said that makes them so afraid of aging. LOL!

@colliemom4   Haha!  I'm no beauty queen but I think I'm older than Debbie & look a whole lot better! LOL!  She just looks so rough.