Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After returns in May

[ Edited ]

Another crazy episode.

Is Pao nuts to be friends w/Juan and not side w/her husband?  Russ needs to leave her.  I like him but she's just crazy.

I can't believe that Pedro confronted Chantel w/his sister coming to visit in the furniture store.  Probably because she wouldn't make a scene.  Next week should be interesting since his sister will be staying w/them.  I'm surprised that he didn't pay for a hotel.  I feel bad for Chantel. 

Luis is one crazy guy and Molly needs to kick him out once and for all and never let him in her life again.

Nicole has no sense of reality.  I feel bad for her family.  I actually cried when her mother did since she has every right to be sad -- practically losing her daughter and her granddaughter who has no idea what's going on. I don't trust Azan at all.  He needs to get a job and pay Nicole back.

I give credit to David for getting together w/his family but Annie needs to grow up. 

Jorge and Anfisa need to separate/divorce once and for all.  He was nuts going back to her the 2nd time.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@this is my nic wrote:

@SeaMaiden ,  Molly's one that I do not get.  Evidently, she has a successful business, beautiful home, why does she need this loser?  She's overweight, but she's attractive, dresses nicely.  Sad for her child or is it children?   

@this is my nic  Molly has two girls but two different men, and wants a Father for her children.  Why would she pick a 26 year old guy she met in a bar to be the Father of her teenage girl and younger girl.  Molly is forty-two.

@mousiegirl  Earlier this year I read that neither one of her daughter's fathers wanted to marry Molly. I think Luis is the first guy that probably ever wanted to marry her and that appealed to her. 

@colliemom4  Does Louis have his green card yet?  If so, he needs to get out and live his young life.

@mousiegirl  I tried to look it up but can't find anything yet.  However when looking I found several websites that said Mohamed's green card has been denied twice.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@this is my nic wrote:

@SeaMaiden ,  Molly's one that I do not get.  Evidently, she has a successful business, beautiful home, why does she need this loser?  She's overweight, but she's attractive, dresses nicely.  Sad for her child or is it children?   

@this is my nic  Molly has two girls but two different men, and wants a Father for her children.  Why would she pick a 26 year old guy she met in a bar to be the Father of her teenage girl and younger girl.  Molly is forty-two.

@mousiegirl  Earlier this year I read that neither one of her daughter's fathers wanted to marry Molly. I think Luis is the first guy that probably ever wanted to marry her and that appealed to her. 

@colliemom4  Does Louis have his green card yet?  If so, he needs to get out and live his young life.

@mousiegirl  I tried to look it up but can't find anything yet.  However when looking I found several websites that said Mohamed's green card has been denied twice.

@colliemom4  I found this:  

“They think that I'm going to get deported but that's not the case," he said. "Friends know someone broke into my car last year and stole my wallet with everything inside, my green card inside. I applied for the replacement green card and to get a new card, it takes some time. In the meantime, while waiting for the replacement card, the old one expired and because of that, they denied the application for sending the replacement green card — not to issue one in the first place."

"Mohamed expressed frustration with this because he recently moved from Florida to Texas, and in order to continue working (Mohamed works as a food delivery man, an Uber driver, and a Lyft driver), he had to get a new driver's license in Texas. But now that he is not able to get a replacement green card, he won't be able to update his license. But as for now, he will be allowed to stay in the United States legally."

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@this is my nic wrote:

@colliemom4  I found this:  

“They think that I'm going to get deported but that's not the case," he said. "Friends know someone broke into my car last year and stole my wallet with everything inside, my green card inside. I applied for the replacement green card and to get a new card, it takes some time. In the meantime, while waiting for the replacement card, the old one expired and because of that, they denied the application for sending the replacement green card — not to issue one in the first place."

"Mohamed expressed frustration with this because he recently moved from Florida to Texas, and in order to continue working (Mohamed works as a food delivery man, an Uber driver, and a Lyft driver), he had to get a new driver's license in Texas. But now that he is not able to get a replacement green card, he won't be able to update his license. But as for now, he will be allowed to stay in the United States legally."

@mousiegirl  Oh ok. Thanks for the info. You never know if many of these sites are accurate.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

WOW!

I thought Mohamed had "clear sailing" because Danielle did not try and have the marriage annulled. Mohamed seemed to have quite a few friends. He was in Florida, New York and Chicago(?)

I saw the early early video of Mohamed and Danielle. It was a completely different relationship. They were hugging, laughing and kissing.

Thanks for the update.

PS - Mohamed left his wallet in his car - with everything in it - and it happened to be stolen?

Honored Contributor

I just read that Nicole is back and Molly has found a new Luis look- a-like lol.

Respected Contributor

RUN ANNIE RUN! Reverse vasectomy?  He doesn't have 2 nickels to rub together, let alone the medical cost of a procedure that's not guaranteed and WHY does she want a child with him?  Ewww...

I used to hate Anfisa but it's become clear that Jorge is a pathological liar.  RUN ANFISA, RUN!!

Pao and Russ have a chance but, he  needs to let her follow her pipe dream of becoming a model.  However, it would be nice if she could get a job, say as a pole dancer or cocktail waitress.

Am I the only one who kinda likes Pedro?  He's not perfect but I do believe her family is cray-cray.

Nicole ~ Oy! Seriously?? 10lbs. of krap shoved in a 5lb. bag.  Can't wait to see show this chit-show plays out.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I just read that Nicole is back and Molly has found a new Luis look- a-like lol.

@colliemom4  Nicole lost weight!

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl  She probably starved in Morocco lol. Remember when they tried to give her a goat head or brain? LOL!

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl  She probably starved in Morocco lol. Remember when they tried to give her a goat head or brain? LOL!

@colliemom4  Oh yes, lol, I wouldn't have eaten it either, we love goats.