Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiancé HAPPILY EVER AFTER—August 28 2022

@colliemom4 

I also think that he is hoping her clock is over...and now him not wanting to tell her how much money he has,doesn't want her name on anything,,yikkes what a jerk he is!

He just is wanting to dominate her.!.

I also have a feeling she doesn't want a baby now... and i hope it doesn't happen!

Wonder what will happen now  but i guess we have to wait for next tell all!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I found the tell all finale rather drawn out, boring, and very cringey at times. I'm so glad this season is finally over! I can't believe TLC had Angela offering others advice like she's some type of mentor. Then to ask other people about their sex lives. No. Just no. Her jumpsuits and all those chains around her neck, just the wrinkles on her face. Wow! It's all so over the top and scary. TLC please get rid of her!

Ed's obviously got major problems. He needs to seek counseling and I'm curious if ever has. The dude's awful and I'm sure Liz is still with him. She's stuck on stupid and her dresses look like slips or lingerie. She has a great figure but needs to rethink her clothing options. I'm glad some of the cast told him off.

Yara and Jovi both appear to be selfish. Especially Yara. She's had multiple plastic surgeries and I believe she'll want even more. I don't think she'll be happy in Florida either. Then there's Jovi who wants to travel and go on safari. As his mom said, he needs to grow up. They don't always need Mrs. Gwen either. There is a thing called daycare. If Yara can afford a place in Europe she can place her child in daycare. Sadly, I don't think their marriage will last.

Respected Contributor

I can't believe how stupid that 4th segment was.  Have they just run out of things to show on Sunday night?

Liz and Ed got back together in December. Again.  There is something wrong with him mentally.  I fully believe he is a narcissist. Nothing is EVER his fault.  The reason he is so awful to people is because they are that way to him first (his words).

Angela deserves Mahkul.  They deserve each other and TLC should end their contract and let them live their lives.  And then we'll see how long they stay together.

I'll start the thread for the Other Way--which premieres on Sunday the 29th!  See you on the couch for that one.  At least it is a new group.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli 

Yara kept saying that she was working and needed help with the baby...but has she ever said what kind of business she has or job???

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam I think she has some kind of online clothing business.  I'm not sure if it is resale or what.  But it isn't brick and mortar.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam wrote:

@DrKelli 

Yara kept saying that she was working and needed help with the baby...but has she ever said what kind of business she has or job???

@cowboy sam  I believe as Dr. Kelli said she has a clothing/ fashion related business online. People are always complaining on social media saying the clothes are overpriced and junk yet she's making money off it. It will be interesting to see how long that lasts. She also had a makeup business but she shut it down after multiple complaints about the products. I know she makes money on you tube as well.

Respected Contributor

After watching last night, I'm so glad it's done for this season.  I'm drowning in the amount of "bleeps" that has to be done for this show.

I find it interesting that they "bleep" certain words; however, they allow the "GD" and "JC" to be said.  It's very offensive to me, but again, that's me.

The 3 that are the worse for me are Angela (of course), Andrei (every other word is bleeped out) and Ed.  And Angela calls herself the "queen" - laughable.

One thing I enjoy about Bilal/Shaeeda is that they don't have a potty mouth when they speak.  I truly hope things work out for HER.  I just don't care for him as he seems like a control freak.

Esteemed Contributor

Ed has always been a distasteful character to me but, boy, he is really turning into something else.  I can't stand the way he talks to people and his arrogant attitude.  Somebody really needs to put him in his place.  

And what is wrong with Liz that she puts up with him?  She's no beauty, in my eyes, but she could do better than him.

Jovi was getting on my nerves with him saying that Yara needed help and his mom should have been more involved.  Not her kid, not her problem.  As a grandmom who does more than my fair share of babysitting (and loves it) I can say that his attitude about that situation is wrong.  He should not "expect" his mom to do anything.  

Angela needs to learn how to dress.  She needs to get rid of the hairpieces, too.  She reminds me of a modern version of "whatever happened to baby jane".  

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

Ed has always been a distasteful character to me but, boy, he is really turning into something else.  I can't stand the way he talks to people and his arrogant attitude.  Somebody really needs to put him in his place.  

And what is wrong with Liz that she puts up with him?  She's no beauty, in my eyes, but she could do better than him.

Jovi was getting on my nerves with him saying that Yara needed help and his mom should have been more involved.  Not her kid, not her problem.  As a grandmom who does more than my fair share of babysitting (and loves it) I can say that his attitude about that situation is wrong.  He should not "expect" his mom to do anything.  

Angela needs to learn how to dress.  She needs to get rid of the hairpieces, too.  She reminds me of a modern version of "whatever happened to baby jane".  

@Citrine1  Rofl at the Angela Baby Jane comment! You know I think Jovi may just be giving into everything Yara wants because he's afraid she'll leave him and that's why he went as far as he did with his mom. Just a guess. I love Mrs. Gwen and was sorry they were mean to her.

I was on one of Yara's social media pages and she's catching a lot of flack for her behavior in the tell alls. She hasn't deleted any of it though she may later. They are in Cancun now. Always gone and yet never satisfied.

I have no idea why she got implants when she's taking care of a young child. I would only get a necessary surgery at that time. Someone has got to be helping her because you know how busy moms of young children are. She's an idiot to put herself and daughter at risk for this ****** too. All she does is pose in bikinis online and is so full of herself. It's sad really. 

Ed doing a speaking engagement sounded like a real joke. I wish he would have got his butt stomped last night lol. He does really think he's something but he's a predator. He sexually assaulted a woman and made her sign and NDA. Remember that?

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4   Oh my gosh, I can't believe I forgot about the "Ed speaking engagement" thing.  Who on earth would want him to speak and what in the world is he speaking about?  I can't even imagine.  LOL. 

I didn't know all of that stuff about Yara.  I think she seems full of herself, too, but I wasn't aware that she was posting photos of herself, etc.  

I think Jovi is insecure as well.  When he and Yara first got together, she didn't look as good as she does now.  I guess fake hair and boobs is an ego booster for her.  

I thought what Andrei said about Jovi not being good looking enough for Yara was really mean.  She's not out of his league, in my opinion.  

I like Mrs. Gwen too!