Regular Contributor

The "dead" lizard 

"Leon is dead" RIP Leon

oh wait!  He's alive!  

he was just resting.

just cracks me up.

(Commercial is for new unsend feature of iMessaging)

Valued Contributor

I laughed at that commercial too!  Another one I think is funny is the one where the Wright brothers are fighting over the armrest in the first plane.

Honored Contributor

We laugh at the coach who draws moustache on the players of his team while they sleep on the airplane.  It's really funny at the end.

Respected Contributor

I just law that! Hilarious!

Honored Contributor

Haven't seen this one @JanetsGirl , but sounds like a good one.  

Honored Contributor

Not a new commercial but I like the Visionworks commercial with the man stranded at sea. 

Woman asks man:  "Anything more I can help you with?"

Man replies:  "Like what??"

Visionworks Man Stranded at Sea Commercial

Respected Contributor

I just saw thad commercial, laughed out loud. Came here and saw this thread and thought, maybe? Yep, we all love it, great ad!

Valued Contributor

Re: New Fave Commercial

[ Edited ]

My new fave is the State Farm commercial where Jake is on a plane with the Kansas City Chiefs and the Coach is drawing mustaches (with a Sharpie) on his players' faces while they're sleeping.

This is brilliant to me, because their coach is normally pretty serious and stoic, and I never pictured him doing a comedic skit. Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: New Fave Commercial

[ Edited ]

I haven't seen that one. My favorite, which is still airing, is "The General," with Shaquille O'Neal as the little boy's wished-for big brother. I even love the perfect background music. It's an adorable ad.

What worries you masters you.
Esteemed Contributor

I love the new Princess Line commercial where people start humming.the Love Boat theme and then board the ship.