Honored Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE--New Season October 2018

@DrKelli wrote:

Of course you will hate it @chickenbutt, and then you'll rush right over here to talk smack about it like the rest of us!  LOL!!!

Italk smack to myself for watching this show lolSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Every episode of this show just confirms that none of these couples are right for each other.

Jonathan and Fernanda - She's way too immature and clingy. No, it's not that exciting when you're stuck at home and can't really go anywhere because you can't drive. She needs to get a hobby or something to keep her busy instead of expecting Jonathan to be with her every minute of every day.

Kalani and Asuelo - How messed up that she's pregnant again. I'm sorry, but her excuses were ridiculous. So they didn't use a condom because Asuelo didn't want to? That's too bad. She should have forced him to wear one or no s*e*x. It's not like he'll ever support the family in any way. Even after he gets his green card and work authorization, what can he possibly do? His English is horrible and he has no idea how to act in the US.

How exactly is she going to support Asuelo and two babies? I thought she said that she quit her job before Asuelo came to the US so that she could spend time with him and the baby. How stupid can you be? Without a job she can't be his sponsor so she's going to need a co-sponsor for the visa process. Good luck finding one of those since everyone in her family seems to hate Asuelo!

Colt and Larissa - I couldn't believe it when she went off on him about not giving her compliments in front of his friends. His friends looked so embarrassed.

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I remember one of the shows where they said that Coltie and mom moved from someplace (maybe the midwest) with that car.  So, they haven't bought another one yet with a/c......  I will look it up to make sure.

I was wrong about being acclimated.  I was talking to hubby who has friends he Skypes with, who live in Vegas and he said you NEVER get used to the dry heat in Vegas.  They do sell portable a/c's for cars that are not very expensive, so maybe he has one in his car??  I doubt it though.  Larissa is from Brazil I think and it is just the opposite there.  It's very humid as opposed to the dry air in Vegas.

I'm in AZ where we also have a dry heat. I wasn't born here but I constantly have people in my family making remarks about how I must be used to the heat by now. No, that will never happen. I didn't grow up in this kind of heat and I certainly couldn't live without A/C in the car. I didn't know you could buy cars without A/C and it's beyond me why Colt and his mom didn't replace their car when they moved to Las Vegas.

Respected Contributor

This year is the craziest.  Kalani getting pregnant again with no jobs for either of them.  It is not like she is a teenager...I really think that Asuelo is not mentally there.  He asks like a child.  She is not mentally there or she would not want him.

I would be afraid if I was Olga.  That guy scares me.  

Jonathan bought himself a teenage girl to raise.  

Coltie is just creepy and I really believe when opportunity presents itself to find a new man after she gets her green card, she will be gone.   

Honored Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

This year is the craziest.  Kalani getting pregnant again with no jobs for either of them.  It is not like she is a teenager...I really think that Asuelo is not mentally there.  He asks like a child.  She is not mentally there or she would not want him.

I would be afraid if I was Olga.  That guy scares me.  

Jonathan bought himself a teenage girl to raise.  

Coltie is just creepy and I really believe when opportunity presents itself to find a new man after she gets her green card, she will be gone.   

@chiclet  I find the behavior of several this season disturbing. Especially Stephen. Colt reminds me of someone you'd find peeking at you through a window lol. He's definitely a creeper. I don't think he's as calm and controlled as he makes himself out to be.

I went to HS with a guy that reminds me of him and he had huge anger issues. Of course Larissa is shown to be angry, but he might be as well. I think Debbie seems unstable too. Coltie said she was disabled but I don't see any physical signs of that.

My husband said the same thing about Fernanda and Jon. He said she's not ready for marriage. I don't see it lasting with them whether they get married or not. I can't believe he bought her a car etc.

Kalani and her entire family are very strange and she and Asuelo are immature and act like they are playing a game instead of participating in real life. I don't get it at all.

Respected Contributor

When Fernanda started complaining to Jonathan about going out for a drink, he said I was only gone for 45 min and then he said I paid for your boobs, gave you money & something else and you can't give me 45min. So he was sending her money before she got here, no wonder these people think Americans are rich. 

Trusted Contributor

Colt and his mom used to live in Washington state where air conditioning in a car is not necessary, per Debbie. 

Honored Contributor

COLT

image.png

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

COLT

image.png

Hubba. Hubba......... ROFL     Remember that one????  It just came to me.....

I think Coltie needs more facial hair, like he had early on.  At least he looked a little more manly, although I like them "rough and ready" myself......

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh Coltie, let's hope and pray that was a halloween costume and you didn't  really walk the streets looking like that.  (please).