Respected Contributor

Re: 90 DAY FIANCE--HAPPILY EVER AFTER? Starts June 14, 2020

I actually feel bad for Asuelo, but was he really crying?  I meant to look to see if there were actual tears.  His sister is a witch.  You KNOW she's not sending any money to her family.

When Larissa said she might get deported, I was yelling "NO ONE CARES IF YOU GO BACK TO BRAZIL".  As for Colt and Jess--he's getting a red headed Larissa.  How does he fall in  love so quickly?  It's ridiculous.

I guess next week, we might actually find out what Andrei did.  I think Libby is stupid for staying with him.

Honored Contributor

Eric comment.PNG

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

I actually feel bad for Asuelo, but was he really crying?  I meant to look to see if there were actual tears.  His sister is a witch.  You KNOW she's not sending any money to her family.

When Larissa said she might get deported, I was yelling "NO ONE CARES IF YOU GO BACK TO BRAZIL".  As for Colt and Jess--he's getting a red headed Larissa.  How does he fall in  love so quickly?  It's ridiculous.

I guess next week, we might actually find out what Andrei did.  I think Libby is stupid for staying with him.

@DrKelli  I feel bad for Asuelo as well but I'm glad he stood up to his family. I don't understand Libby either. She's a pretty girl. I don't know why she felt the need to go for someone like Andre. Oh and what about Angela? She seems to be becoming worse as time passes. I wish they'd break up. I'd love to see Larissa deported.

Respected Contributor

Oh---I forgot about Angela's hissy fit last night.  She really does need to shut up and come back to the states.  Mahkul must be desperate to come to the US.

Regular Contributor

I'm beginning to think that Angela never had any intention of marriage with Michael.  None of what was brought up last night is new news regarding the expectation of a wife in Nigerian culture.

I think it was always about her being on TV and manufacturing reality TV drama for as long as she can milk it.

I feel sorry for Asuelo as well.  Greedy, greedy family who clearly think that Kalani roped him into marriage by getting pregnant.  I'd bet if she had it to do over again, she would have either skipped the vacation fling or made sure she had birth control in her suitcase.  She complains that he is like a 3rd child, but she picked him.

Elizabeth and Andreeei - the whole bunch except his parents and brother are whack-a-doodle, creating their own drama, all the time.They picked each other, brought a baby into it, and need to get away from family and make it on their own.  Daddy makes it too easy for them not to.

Paul and Karine - eh.  She seems to be suffering from more than homesickness.  Maybe post-partum depression?  I felt bad for Paul's Mom last night.  That poor woman is a saint to have put up with him his whole life, and now she has a daughter in law who also has issues.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

How about Syngin and Tanya?  I don't think that is going to work.  He is not ready to settle down.

Paul and Karine........she should go back home and leave that deadbeat.  He is never going to change and where does he think he is going to get a job.  It's all talk.  His Mom is a saint.  She tries, but he just keeps dragging his feet.

Angie and Michael.......I think they are doomed.  I know she is a loud mouth, but she has some valid points.  America it's fifty, fifty.  If they stay in Nigeria, their culture is 95/5 and you know she is not going to do that.  Seems like a stale mate.  He needs his own baby and that is not possible with her.  They both want their own way.

Elizabeth and Andrei...........What a mess.  I don't trust him at all and she is an idiot.  Her family have tried to help her, spent way too much money and she doesn't seem to appreciate it.  I will admit her brother knows how to push Andrei's buttons, but maybe he needs it.

Forgot.......(how could I Smiley Happy)  Colt and Jess.  Can hardly stand to watch them interact.  Both kinda slobby......I don't think that's a word, but I don't know any other description.  I hope they don't end up together........she's a little brat and he is just a big mess.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It makes no sense that Elizabeth's Father and brother would wait until they were in Andrei's country to grill him, and the time for that would have been in the states BEFORE they got married, so this is all fake as far as I am concerned.  I would have been ticked also if I were being attacked at the dinner table with my friends and family the way Andrei was, talk about bullying.  Chuck and Charlie should have apologized for the way they acted.

I don't watch the Larissa scenes, so fake, no way she loves Eric nor he her, FAKE.

Paul and Karine need to go, along with Larissa.  I also am not liking Syngin recently, all he does is drink to excess,  CUT your hair, Syngin!  His friend asked him why Tanya of all people, lol, have wondered that myself.

Esteemed Contributor

That Syngin (sp) spends more time swinging that hair from side to side than Lori Greiner spends pushing that clump of wig hair out of her left eye. 

Esteemed Contributor

I also think Karine is suffering from post-partum depression.  Too bad Mom isn't astute enough to recognize it.  I feel sorry for her.... Paul needs to get a job BUT how can he leave her alone with the baby.  That frightens me.  Mothers have been known to do terrible things to their babies when they are this depression.

Andrrrrei is something else.  He is going to be "nice" until the wedding is paid off???  LOL  I also agree that Lib's father and brother (and then Mom and sis are coming too) should have straightened all this out before going to Moldova.  A bunch of jerks.  Andrrrei is a piece of work and I think he probably has a "history" and had to leave for Ireland or be jailed or something....

I always thought Jess looked a lot like Larissa, especially around the mouth...  Colt is no bargain either..... Loved it when Debbie stood a the airport and kapt saying "don't propose" about three times..... Then there was that "hug".....Thanks for coming to Brazil....Mmmh, hmmm from Debbie......  But when Deb says Jess and Colt need to "move on", I don't know what she means..... Move on to what???  Another girl - another guy and keep moving on........Colt is old enough to leave home and make is own moves IMO.....I think he and Jess deserve each other..... JMO

Valued Contributor

I am astounded by these American woman who move to another counry that has a very different culture than we do here in the States.  

Women don't know they are expected to be submissive and give up their country?  What is wrong with these people?  Brittany especiallly.

Good grief