Respected Contributor

Re: 9/10/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Kevin was right it was a wall comp

Honored Contributor

Here comes the ice water. Wall comps typically favor the smaller, lighter players. Cody and David could have issues.

Da'Vonne is first off!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

Wall comp time! Expect Memphis to be down first. Enzo not too far behind. Julie announces there will be no battle back. (I guess that was her big announcement.) Christmas isn't playing, so Daniele didn't use her power. The first three to fall will be Have Nots. Daniele has the slop pass so no slop for her, but she'd still have to sleep in the Have Not room with cold showers. 

CBS is moving the Wednesday show to Tuesday next week. And that's it for tonight. I'll be updating the HOH comp as players drop.

@gardenman,  did Julie specifically say there would be no battle back?  It sounded to me like she left the door open by acknowledging the anticipation of a battle back then announcing that the first five players have been sent home.  She then congratulated the remaining players for making jury.  My thought at the time was about a battle back between jurors at some point.

Maybe I was just hearing and not listening.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

@Marp 

It's possible there could be a jury battleback, but we've got eleven houseguests left and the season is believed to end on October 25th. The October first show is scheduled for two hours, so that could be a double or triple eviction. We'll have to see.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

So far it's just been water they're hitting the houseguests with which makes life easier for the feed watchers. When they use paint it can be hard to tell who's who after a while. Since they didn't give then goggles it'll likely be just water.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

BB is being pretty nice to them so far. Slow movements, no jerking, letting them back upright fairly quickly. When production gets bored and wants it over they start bumping the wall instead of the nice smooth movements. They go from the gentle smooth tilting to more of a bouncing/jerking movement. People drop like fies then.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

David's down! 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Daniele and Nicole plan to hang on until Tyler drops. They don't really want HOH, but they don't want Tyler to get it. Ian's down, then Memphis. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Da'Vonne, David, and Ian will be the Have Nots. Memphis held on until he was sure he wouldn't be a Have Not. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Enzo's down!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!