Honored Contributor

9/02/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

If you're reading this you're probably wondering what happened in the old BB house overnight. So is everyone else. The feeds were down for about eight hours, so we don't know. They just came back up as I'm typing this. Yesterday was Covid-19 testing day so it's possible they had a positive test and had to sort out what to do. If there was a positive test, it was probably a false positive as they've all been isolated for weeks now. It's vaguely possible Memphis got exposed while being seen for his bad back, but even that was unlikely.

It's also possible there was another wall yeller screaming at the houseguests. That doesn't generally merit an eight hour shut down, but who knows? 

It's more likely that button boy, the name feed watchers call the idiot who's responsible for what we see on the feeds, fell asleep with the feeds off, and forgot to turn them back on until he/she woke up. Button boy gets very little respect from feed watchers as he/she will often move us from an interesting, game-related conversation to someone eating or sleeping. 

Now that the feeds are finally back up, all of the houseguests are tucked into bed and sleeping so we won't know what happened until they wake up, if we even know anything then.

Before the feeds went down, many, many hours ago, Ian, Kevin, and David had all more or less figured out what was happening in the house and were hoping to win HOH to target the central figures controlling everything. Ian's got basically two rocking speeds. His typical, all's right with the world and I'm just rocking to burn energy speed, and then there's his hyper "Holy Cow! I think I know what's going on!" rocking speed. Much of yesterday was spent in his Holy Cow mode of rocking.

We know that about half the house won't even try for HOH tomorrow as they think they're safe. Ian, David, and Kevin will reportedly try to win. (I'm not sure David or Kevin have the cajones to actually do what they say they'll do, but we'll see.) Cody, Tyler, Christmas, and maybe Memphis will try to win. It should be a fun show.

And speaking of shows, we have a show tonight! On tonight's show we'll see the aftermath of the nominations, the picking of the POV players and the POV comp. I'm still not sure what the POV comp was but they had to wear harnesses and were tested in their harnesses by lifting them eight inches off the ground. Kevin came back in with goggles around his forehead and covered in paint/colored goo. Much of the house that participated were sore and complaining afterwards of muscle aches. We'll find out what it was all about tonight. We'll then see the POV meeting where Kevin used the POV to save himself and Christmas foolishly volunteers to go up in his place. Sadly, there's been no real talk of booting Christmas that I've heard, so Kaysar's going home tomorrow. Oh well. We'll be four for four on fan favorites biting the dust.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Re: 9/02/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

[ Edited ]

@gardenman  ...  I went to bed after 3:00 a.m. eastern time Tuesday morning and still no feeds ... and you're right about button boy having a problem.  Early Tuesday morning Bayleigh and DaVonne were in a LONG conversation in the Love room, very intense about what each knew and Bayleigh questioned DaVonne's reaction to some confrontations she had.  ALL cameras stayed with that conversation for what seemed a half hour when the girls finally wrapped it up.  When the girls exited the room, Enzo, David, Kevin and I think Cody or Tyler were in a conversation at the kitchen island and when the girls entered the room all conversation awkwardly stopped.  We never got the opportunity to hear any of that conversation between all of the participants ...  it was REALLY annoying and at the time I wondered why the feeds were so off ...  ALSO DaVonne sat outside on the swing with Kevin around 4:00 a.m. and Kevin had gleaned some great information which he wanted to tell DaVonne, and while sitting there DaVonne accused someone behind the scenes of SMOKING WEED ...  several times she asked Kevin "can you smell that?  Someone's having a good time smoking dope" ...  it was very odd and I've never seen an incident like that.  Even the boys Cody and Tyler, who were playing pool quite late, kept looking thru the windows outside because of noise behind the wall.  I don't know if any of this is a contributing factor but it was unusual ...  the feeds were definitely skewed and I think we missed a great opportunity to hear what the boys were discussing.  Glad to read your post today and that something is up, either with the houseguests or production ...

Valued Contributor

Re: 9/02/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

[ Edited ]

As usual the boys were all meeting in the HOH room ...  Enzo, Cory, Tyler and here she comes ...  Nasal Nicole ... thinks she needs to be a part of everything ...  she's one of THEM !!  Sooo annoying ...