Honored Contributor

8/31/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Well, what do you know? We have a day where we don't know what will happen for once. It took almost a month, but we're finally there. Yahoo! Let the games begin!

Yesterday kicked things off with a wall yeller informing the house that Nicole and Cody were running things. (They may have said more, but we don't know.) This led to a long feeds blackout during which God only knows what happened. (Rumor has it the yeller was a member of production who was desperate to save the season. That's probably not true, but fun to imagine.) When the feeds finally came back on, Enzo was in a dilemma as to what to do with the re-nomination today after Kevin uses his veto. Oddly enough, neither Cody nor Nicole were now a target, but Daniele potentially was.

Enzo, "I want blood on my hands," is probably too chicken to put up Daniele, but he's seriously thinking about it. Why is he even considering it? Well, Enzo had a meeting with Kaysar where Kaysar pointed out the core four alliance of Cody, Nicole, Daniele, and Tyler. Enzo noticed that he wasn't included in that alliance. Yo, bro! What the?

Enzo then had a meeting with Tyler and Tyler wasn't happy that Daniele had revealed one of his many alliances in front of Nicole who wasn't in that alliance. (Wait? There's an alliance that doesn't include Nicole? Shocking!) Enzo started to put together that Daniele is messing with everyone's game and is the master manipulator and maybe she should go. Tyler said he'll backdoor her next week if he wins HOH if Enzo doesn't backdoor her this week, so that gives us something to look forward to even if Enzo chickens out.

So, until after the POV ceremony today, we'll be trapped in "What will Enzo do?" mode. Will he put up his close ally Christmas, who may get voted out by the house led by Daniele weakening Enzo's place in the house? Or does he go after the head snake in the house and flush out Daniele? Decisions, decisions,

EIther move leaves him in a bad spot. Targeting Daniele gets the lead villain in the house after him with her fury unleashed. Putting up Christmas can let Nicole and Daniele flush another woman, and Enzo's ally, out of the house. The easy move is to put up David, but Enzo thinks David will beast mode a comp and win HOH and doesn't want him gunning for him. (Eh, probably not. David would have to know he was playing HOH to win HOH and I'm not sure how 'all there' David is most of the time.) Memphis would be another easy nom, but I'm not sure Enzo remembers he's in the house.

Whatever happens today could be good for Kaysar. If Enzo puts up Daniele, he's going to need her to go. If she stays, she'll be out for blood. There's no chance she'd accept that Enzo was just using her for a pawn. She'll want Enzo's scalp on her belt. He'll be the dead man walking. If Enzo puts up Christmas, Daniele knows that Christmas and Enzo are allies and she'll hear from Cody and others that Enzo thought of putting her up, so she'll want to weaken Enzo by killing off his ally. Nicole is always up for getting rid of another woman, so those two will rally the house against Christmas. What looked like an easy, "Let's get rid of Kaysar" week for the house has gotten a wee bit more complicated.

I'll post back after the POV meeting today with details on what happened. Christmas will likely just accept being on the block if nominated, thinking she's safe and they (Christmas and Enzo) can sniff out who the enemies are by who's rallying votes against her. (Daniele, Nicole, and others.) Daniele could be on a rampage blowing up the house if she's nominated and thinks the votes might go against her. David could finally figure out where he is and wonder how he got there. (God knows the viewers all wonder how he got there.) It could be a fun day. Who knew this season might become watchable?

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: 8/31/20 Big Brother 22 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

[ Edited ]

"Who knew this season might become watchable?" @gardenman        

Ummm...hello, am I invisible? For those not paying attention, I think the season is very watchable. Always have. Perhaps that's the distinction. 

The problem here is...I predict nothing is going to change. At least not due to a wall yeller who was either a very green newbie or an Evel D*ck minion. And as likely as it is to be the second choice ED should have come up with something that's not already known throughout the house and had little to no impact on Enzo. The fact that the yeller didn't rat out Dani is pretty good evidence that this was ED's doing. Production would likely have said something relevant. Or is that giving them too much credit?

Dani was always a topic of conversation as a back door plan. Unfortunately, though, for all his posturing as a Corleone/Pinkman hybrid Enzo is actually much closer to the Wizard of Oz's cowardly lion. Someone needs to lead him down the yellow brick road for some much needed courage. Tyler tried but will likely have to do it himself. 

Don't get me wrong...I love Enzo. He's lovable and highly entertaining, but let's be real, he's lacking a backbone. Very much all talk and no action.

My next prediction is that Xmas will go up on the block as planned, Kaysar will go home, and the bored board's bb watchers will return to their regularly scheduled program.

On the other hand (obviously to cover my you-know-what, lol!) maybe the house will forget about the (non-existent) buy back and use the opportunity to flush a good player and competitor instead of Kaysar. It could turn out to be an interesting week of hushed, whispered conversations and scrambling. Get those ear buds out! 

Are my predictions worth much? Probably not as I sadly have no psychic powers. But I do enjoy making them.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Enzo's upset about all the fake alliances in the house. Uh, Enzo? You're in about twenty of them. Christmas is going to be the replacement nominee, but Daniele, Da'Vonne, and Christmas are being lined up for future executions by Enzo and Cody. They still want Kaysar gone this week, but once Enzo knows who's HOH next week he wants to blow everything up. That could be interesting.

Memphis still looks pretty miserable. I wouldn't be shocked to see him drop out.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

I watched the feeds late last night, Kaysar told Enzo how each one is playing & how the game will go. Dani is the gardener planting seeds, Nicole is the garden snake just waiting to strike when the time comes, Tyler is the comp beast, Cody is the leader and will pick off one by one etc....Kaysar said if I go to Enzo just lay low & let them all go after eachother then play hard but now just chill. Dani seems to be the most hated right now in the house they are all on to her. Enzo is scared but he needs a big move. If Cody gives Enzo the OK to put Dani he will. It's Cody's call now. Christmas could go too if she is up. Never volunteer in the BB house. I do feel Memphis should be put up because he is so much pain with his back, don't think he can continue with comps. 

Honored Contributor

With Christmas on the block things could get interesting. She's not especially close to Daniele or Nicole. There's a poster on Jokers named Dolfie who tries to makes sense of the alliances and in the latest chart, Christmas is in just three alliances. One is with just Nicole and Daniele, so that's a lost cause for Christmas. Another alliance is with Kevin and Enzo. Not much help there. And her final alliance is with Memphis, Tyler, Cody, Nicole, and Daniele. It wouldn't be hard to flush her if they chose to.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Ugh! Naturally Enzo wants to wait for next week to blow things up and why? Because he won't be hoh. Back dooring Dani could have been Kaysar's saving grace but "I want blood on my hands" Enzo is more likely to faint at the sight of a paper cut on his little pinky than to make a big move. He wants someone else to do the dirty work. Great job tough guy--not! Can you tell I'm frustated with the meow meow? Smiley Very Happy

@sissel I agree with your post and would only add that along with Tyler being a physical threat he also has an amazing mind for the game. It's a deadly combination. I truly believe that Tyler is one of the best players we've had the opportunity to watch play the game with such finesse in years. Thinking about it, I left out his natural charisma. How could I have forgotten that? The guy could charm the skin off a snake. I'll bet all you Nicole haters are hoping I'm right, lol. 

Here's to hoping he's able to stick around for a while. 

Valued Contributor

I have to say "I love, love Kaysar".   I could sit and have a conversation with him forever.  He is so interesting to listen to and I'm learning a lot plus he is a "hair player" of which I can relate.  I will miss his conversations.   Two of my all time favorites gone is killing me.  Who else to listen to.....Memphis (old man, set in his ways), Cody (29, acts 20), David, Kevin (not interested), Tyler (cute, but too young thinking) Enzo, (he can be funny at times), Dani, (no thank you), Nicole F (yuk!!!), Xmas, (alright I guess), Bay, (hated her last year but like her this year so maybe) Day (never a fan), Ian, (like him but he gets me nervous watching him), who else is there.....I guess that's it.  As far as game play, I like old school which is why it should have been all old school.  These new school players are boring.  Everyone votes with the HOH.  People you need to spice it up a bit.  Learn from the Dans, Rachel's, Derricks, Janelles, Kaysar, Evil D'ck, etc.  Remember "the funeral"....that almost blew my mind.  Now all they do is play a hinky vote every once in a while and  think they are so great.   When we say All Stars, we mean the real All Stars, not the ones from last year.  

ok, that's my rant for today.  Take me home with you Kaysar 😪pls!  I'll miss ya!

Honored Contributor

Christmas is the replacement which has some potemtial. Daniele's upset that Cody and Nicole knew who the replacement was, but she didn't. She'll be more upset when she learns a bulls-eye has been painted on her for next week.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

No big surprise Enzo took the easy way out.Smiley Sad

I turned the feeds on for about 3 minutes to see if Xmas was the replacement nom and guess what I heard in that teeny, little bit of time? Dani following Cody around wanting to know who else knew Xmas was going up. She thinks she has to be involved in everything single thing that happens. She was like "Well, did Da'Vonne know? Did Bay know?" She's so worried they knew and she didn't and she's not happy this happened without her seal of approval. 

My concern is for all their talk (Enzo & Cody) Cody likes having Dani around. She may be a trouble maker but she's loyal to him. Now that Tyler has been working on Day and Bay to coach them into wanting Dani out Cody might be having second thoughts. And whatever Cody wants, Enzo wants. This could be trouble. Also, they need to chill on the Dani talk. It's going to end up getting back to her.

Or...maybe I haven't paid enough attention to actually know what's happening today. Oh well, I'll worry about that tomorrow.