Trusted Contributor

I never thought about the fact that possibly she couldn't read.  

I just couldn't believe that she continually said she lost the diet plan.  If that was the case or she couldn't read it she had her cousin and her mom whom she could go to for at least general assistance in a healthy plan.

It's obvious that she has had so much mental abuse in her life that she just expects people to be mad at her.

I ask myself every week why I watch this show when we have a week like this one.  Can't stand hearing "I worked so hard, I don't understand why I didn't loose weight"  UMMM maybe it was the pizza and ice cream they show you eating.  SMH

Honored Contributor

Re: 600lb life Seana

[ Edited ]

Losing the plan once is understandable but all those times? How did she lose the email she said she lost. 

Her saying yes sir over and over was annoying!  Wonder if she will ever lose the weight? 

Ohh I never thought maybe she couldnt read. Or that she might have mental issues.  She did not seem to want to even try to lose the weight. 

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

@CherryHugs wrote:

Losing the plan once is understandable but all those times? How did she lose the email she said she lost. 

Her saying yes sir over and over was annoying!  Wonder if she will ever lose the weight? 

Ohh I never thought maybe she couldnt read. Or that she might have mental issues.  She did not seem to want to even try to lose the weight. 

I read on another website that they thought Seana might have relapsed and started to use drugs again. They were talking about her eyes being somewhat closed.

I hadn't noticed because I just have the show on and I am usually doing something else. I just hope that she changes her attitude.

Honored Contributor

I do feel for some of the huge people but my thought is why did they let themselves get so big?  It would be better to at least get some help with the weight when it is lower, maybe even around 300 or 400 at the most!! That Carlton on recently was over 700 lbs!!! 

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Regular Contributor

@CherryHugs wrote:

I do feel for some of the huge people but my thought is why did they let themselves get so big?  It would be better to at least get some help with the weight when it is lower, maybe even around 300 or 400 at the most!! That Carlton on recently was over 700 lbs!!! 

We usually watch the show on the TLC app and sometimes it is impossible for any empathy towards the people. The girl in question was clearly slow and Dr. Now showed patience because of such.Leaving the diet papers behind and you don't know to call the hotel? Waiting a month or two before calling the doctor because you are afraid he will be mad? Ya, she has some serious mental issues/disabilities.

Last night we watched one episode with a girl from Jersey who was absolutely pathetic. First, she was almost proud to be receiving "disability" from the government and even more proud to eat. Second, she easily manipulate her wife into buying her junk to eat in mass quantities. Unsurprisingly she ended up failing the program but it was more of the same when she was blaming everyone else for her failures. Like you said, how do they let it go as far as they do? I gain five and I'm purging (eliminating sweets) until I lose the weight. I can't even imagine gaining three times my weight. You'd go broke between food and clothing bills.