Respected Contributor

She’s a mess, I feel sorry for that sweet little dog. Not once did I see her pay any attention to the dog. So sad 😞 

Honored Contributor

Re: 600lb life Seana

[ Edited ]

@Leggett28 wrote:

She’s a mess, I feel sorry for that sweet little dog. Not once did I see her pay any attention to the dog. So sad 😞 

@Leggett28  I am just now catching up on On Demand but didn't see that sweet little furbaby until her mom showed up.  I was kind of hoping the doggo belonged to her and not Seana?

Respected Contributor

When DH and I started watching and she came back and told the guy who was making her dinner with the corn/potatoes that she lost the paperwork, even he told her to call Dr. Now and tell him, but no.  I think she was looking for an excuse to not be on the specified diet.

I looked at DH and said "you know this show is going to be a FWOT, meaning "freaking waste of time".  How do you continue to lose paperwork, especially in an email - nope, not buying it.

I give her mother credit for trying to help, but I think she saw that Seana wasn't really wanting to do it.  I also noticed her answers to Dr. Now's questions were mostly "yes, sir". 

I sincerely hope she was able to get some of that weight off of her body but she sure can't blame anything on Dr. Now as he had offered so much help for her.

Respected Contributor

@momtochloe  Seana had the little dog with her when she was staying in the hotel. Dr. Now ask her if she was exercising and she told him she was walking her dog. Something wasn’t right with this girl  (a lot wasn’t right with her) she has very empty eyes. Absolutely no emotions.

Honored Contributor

She was positively infuriating!  From the first time she 'lost' the paperwork you could tell she did not really give one whit for doing the right thing.   I was amazed that she even kept acting like she was trying, by visiting him from tiem to time (even though she also missed some appts).   Why the bs?  You don't want to change badly enough to do anything about it. Maybe if you make it to 30 years old you will attain some wisdom. Somehow I don't think that will happen either.

Yes, I did NOT like her.  Give somebody else that chance - somebody who will actually want to change.

Also, yeah - poor puppy.  Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad   I wish upon him/her a better home!

Respected Contributor

I think Seana has mental health issues and was not capable of understanding the diet instructions.  She could not possibly lose them 4 times.  I agree that she may not be able to read.  Dr. Now was more patient with her than I ever remember him being with anyone else.  I think he knew she was challenged.  

I am not sure if she will ever be able to succeed and that is sad to me as she is so young.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Esteemed Contributor

This was a hard one to watch because right from the beginning you kind of know she won't be successful, and there was just something off about her.  She couldn't seem answer a lot of basic questions, except to say "I don't know,"  like she was afraid to say how she felt or give an opinion; like being afraid to call Dr Now to get the diet plan again because she was afraid he would be mad.

Honored Contributor

@Caligurll   I also noticed this, she had no voice.  Her voice had no inflection, very soft spoken, resigned - no passion/caring/energy.  She seemed fearful to answer questions.  In fact, when he asked her why she hadn't called for help....her answer was, "I was afraid you would be mad".  Continually losing the papers - lack of concern.  These are typical traits of an abused person.  I'm not making any judgements, just an observation.  But I'm sure these traits did not escape eagle-eye Dr. Now. 

@Caligurll wrote:

This was a hard one to watch because right from the beginning you kind of know she won't be successful, and there was just something off about her.  She couldn't seem answer a lot of basic questions, except to say "I don't know,"  like she was afraid to say how she felt or give an opinion; like being afraid to call Dr Now to get the diet plan again because she was afraid he would be mad.

Respected Contributor

Didn't she say that she was a meth addict?  I know nothing about the stuff, but doesn't meth make you skinny?

Trusted Contributor

I had some of the same feelings as alot of you here. I never thought about maybe her not being able to read or understand the diet. I did think there was something really wrong with her. I also got really aggravated at the end. After all that time of having Dr. Now there helping her and not taking advantage, she finally decides she likes to swim and starts trying at the very end. Very frustrating.